Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Variation and stability in chloroplast behavior of green-gram genotypes through streptomycin-induced bleaching
First Online |
- Das, P.K. and Sinha S.K. (1986). Relation of a seedling character to yield and yield components in finger millet (Eleusine coracana). .J. Orissa Bot. Soc., 8: 49-50.
- Das, S. (2001). Laboratory screening of high yielding rice varieties for drought tolerance. Env. & Eco., 19: 14-18.
- Das, S., Mishra R.C. and Sinha S.K. (2008).Variation in seedling growth inhibition due to maleic hydrazide treatment of rice (O. sativa) and ragi ( E coracana) genotypes and its relationship with yield and adaptability. J. Crop Sci. Biotech., 11(3):215-222
- Kinoshita, T. and Reiko T.S. (2001). Streptomycin resistance of rice varieties and dwarf lines. Rice Genetics Newsletter, 5:13-14.
- Sinha, S.K., Das, S. Mishra R.C. and Singh B.R. (2010). Novel approaches and techniques of cost saving potential in crop improvement. Journal of Applied Sciences, Asian Network for Scientific Information, 10(17): 1885-1893
- Sinha, S.K. and Swain M.N. (1978). Chemically aided selection in two EMS derived population of ragi. Proc. 65th session of Indian Sci. Congress, pp.3.
- Sinha, S.K. and Satpathy M.B. (1977). Streptomycin induced variation in albinism in inbred maize. Science and Culture, 43:567-568.
- Sinha, S.K. and Satpathy M.B. (1979). An evidence for relationship between streptomycin sensitivity of plastids and high yield potential in rice. Science and Culture, 45: 373-374.
- Sinha, S.K., Prusty N. and Das S. (1996). Laboratory evaluation of adaptation on ragi (Eleusine coracana Gaerotn). Numerical classification of seedling response to streptomycin. Pl. Sci. Res., 18 : 57-61.
- Sneath, P.H.A. and Sokal R.R. (1973). The Principles and Practices of Numerical Taxonomy. W.H.Freeman and Company, San Francisco-New York.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.