Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Growth, phenology and thermal indices of mungbean as influenced by sowing time, varieties and planting geometry
First Online 25-02-2016|
- Ali, M.H. (2010). Fundamentals of Irrigation and On-Farm Water Management. Vol 1. Springer, New York.
- Gill, K.K., Singh, G., Bains, G.S. and Ritu. (2011). Prediction of mungbean phenology of various genotypes under varying dates of sowing using different thermal indices. In Challenges and Opportunities in Agrometeorology, (Eds) S.D. Attri, L.S. Rathore, M.V.K. Sivakumar and S.K. Dash, Springer-Varlag, Berlin. pp. 491-497
- Nuttonson, M.Y. (1955). A comparative study of lower and upper limits of temperature in measuring the variability of
- Day-degree summations of Wheat, Barley and Rye. American Institute of Crop Ecology, Washington DC, USA.
- Ram, H., Singh, G., Sekhon, H.S. and Khanna, V. (2011). Effect of sowing time on the peformance of pigeonpea genotypes. J. Food Leg., 24 : 207-210.
- Singh, G. and Sekhon, H.S. (2007). Effect of sowing date on growth and yield of mungben varieties during kharif season. J. Food Leg., 20 : 59-61.
- Singh, G.. Sekhon, H.S., Ram, H., Gill K.K. and Sharma, P. (2010). Effect of date of sowing on nodulation, growth, thermal requirement and grain yield of kharif mungbean genotypes. J. Food Leg., 23 : 132-134.
- Singh, G. Sekhon, H.S., Singh, G., Brar, J.S., Bains, T.S. and Shanmugasundaram, S. (2011). Effect of plant density on the growth and yield of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] genotypes under different environments in India and Taiwan. Int. J. Agric. Res., 6 : 573-583.
- Singh, S., Sandhu, S.K., Dhaliwal, L.K. and Singh, I. (2012). Effect of planting geometry on microclimate, growth and yield of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). J. Agric. Phys., 12 : 70-73.
- Swaminathan, M.S. and Kesavan, P.C. (2012). Agricultural reserch in an era of climate change. Agric. Res., 1 : 3-11.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.