Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Growth and yield of Baby Corn (Zea Mays L.) as influenced by varieties, spacings and dates of sowing
First Online |
- Golada, S.L., Sharma, G.L. and Jain, H.K. (2013). Performance of baby corn (Zea mays L.) as influenced by spacing, nitrogen fertilization and plant growth regulators under sub humid condition in Rajasthan, India. Afr. J. Agric.Res., 8(12): 1100-1107.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedure for Agricultural Research. John - Wiley and Sons Inc., New York. P. 680.
- Government of India. (2014). Agricultural Statistics at A Glance, Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Kar, P.P., Barik, K.C., Mahapatra, P.K., Garnayak, L.M., Rath, B.S., Bastia, D.K. and Khanda, C.M. (2006). Effect of planting geometry and nitrogen on yield, economics and nitrogen uptake of sweet corn (Zea mays). Indian J. Agron., 51(1):43-45.
- Kheibari, M.K., Khorasani, S.K. and Taheri, G. (2012). Effects of plant density and variety on some of morphological traits, yield and yield components of baby corn (Zea mays L.). Intl. Res. J. Appl. Basic. Sci., 3(10): 2009-2014.
- Lashkari, M., Madani, H., Ardakani, M.R., Golzardi, F., Zargari, K. (2011). Effect of plant density on yield and yield and yield components of different corn hybrids. American-Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ. Sci., 10 (3): 450-457.
- Sarjamei, F., Khorasani, S.K. and Nezhad, A.J. (2014). Effect of planting methods and plant density, on morphological, phenological, yield and yield component of baby corn. Adv. Agric. & Bio., 1(1): 20-25.
- Singh, D. and Singh, S.M. (2006). Response of early maturing maize (Zea mays) hybrid to applied nutrients and plant densities under agroclimatic conditions of Udaipur in Rajasthan. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 76(6): 372-374.
- Srikanth, M., Mohamed, M., Amanullah, P., Muthukrishnan, P. and Subramanian, K.S. (2009). Growth and yield of hybrid maize (Zea mays L.) as influenced by plant density and fertilizer levels. International J. Agric. Sci., 5(1): 299-302.
- Thavaprakaash, N., Velayudham, K. and Muthukumar, V.B. (2008). Response of crop geometry, intercropping systems and INM practices on yield and fodder quality of baby corn. Asian J. Scient. Res., 1(2): 146-152.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.