Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Impact of front line demonstration on yield and economics of hybrid rice (Rajalaxmi)
First Online |
- Akram, M., Rehman, A., Ahman, A. and Cheema, A. (2007). Evaluation of rice hybrids for yield and yield components in three different environments. J. Anim. Plant Sci. 17(3- 4):70-75. ISSN 2071-7024.
- Anonymous. (2011). Odisha Agriculture Statistics 2011-12. Directorate of Agriculture and Food production. Govt of Odisha.pp:40.
- CRRI. (2006). Annual Report, (2005-06). Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack.pp.56-62
- Dwibedi, S.K., Dhal, A. and Sangramsingh, S. P. (2009). Varshadahn: A suitable variety for medium deep waterlogged ecosystem. In: Extended summaries-Symposium on Resource management in crops and cropping systems under changing climate,7-8, May,2009, OUAT, Bhubaneswar. pp:100-101.
- Gardner, F.P., Pearce, R.B. and Mistecell, R.I. (1985). Physiology of Crop Plants. Iowa State University. Press, Iowa. 66.
- Ghosh, R.K., Sharma, L., Barman, S. and Dolai, A.K., (2009). System of rice Intensification: The alternate approach for increasing production of field crops. Journal of Crop and Weed .5: 63-67.
- Mahadevappa, M., Ratho, S.N., Vijaykomar, R.and Shenoy, V.V. (1996). Hybrid rice: a novel approach to augment rice production. Indian Farming .46(9):12-15
- Maiti, S., Narzari, N. and Pal,S. (2003). Response of high yielding and hybrid rice to varied level of Nutrition. Environment and Ecology .21:296-300
- Mandavkar, P.M., Sawant, P.A. and Mahadik. (2012). Evaluation of Front line demonstration trial on rice in Raigad district of Maharastra. Rajstan Journal of Extension Education.20:4-6
- Mondal, M.M.A, Islam, A.F.M.S. and Siddique, M.A. (2005). Performance of 11 modern transplant aman cultivar in the northern region of Bangladesh. Bangladesh J. Crop Sci. 16: 23-29.
- Nirmala, B., Vasudev, N., and Suhasini, K. (2012). Acomparision of economic potential of HYVs Hybrid rice cultivation in Ambedkar nagar district of Uttar pradesh.World Journal of Agronomy.1(1):07-10
- Raj, A.D.,Yadav,V. and Rathod, J.H. (2014). Evaluation of Front Line Demonstration on yield of Pigeonpea(Cajanus Cajan L.)in Tribal Region of Gujarat. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences.5(1):94-96.
- Samui, S. K., Maitra, S., Roy, D. K., Mondal. A. K. and Saha, D. (2000). Evaluation on front line demonstration on groundnut(Arachis hypogea L.). Journal of Indian Society Coastal Agricultural Research. 18: 180-183.
- Sharma, P., Khar, S., Kumar, S., Ishar, A., Prakash, S., Mahajan, V. and Jamwal, S. (2011). Economic impact of front line demonstrations on cereals in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir. Journal of Progressive Agriculture. 2: 21-25.
- Tripathi, K., Pandey, J. and Saxsena, A. (2013). Performance of local , improved and hybrid rice varieties in district Rewa,(M.P), India. International Journal of Pharmacy & life Science.4(12):3205-3208.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.