Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
AMMI analysis to comprehend genotype-by-environment (G × E) interactions in rainfed grown soybean [Glycine max. (L)Merrill]
First Online |
- Anandan, A.;Sabesan, T.;Eswaran, R.; Rajiv, G.;Muthalagan, N. and Suresh, R.; (2009) Appraisal of environmental interaction onquality traits of rice by additive main effects and multiplicative interaction analysis. Cereal Res Comm. 37(1): 139-148.
- Arslanoglu, F. and Aytac, S. (2010).Determination of stability and genotype x environment interactions of some agronomic properties in the different soybean [Glycine max.(L) Merrill] cultivars.Bulgarian J. Agric. Sci. 16(2):181-195.
- Asfaw A.; Alemayehu, F.; Gurum F. and Atnaf M. (2009).AMMI and SREG GGE biplot analysis for matching varieties onto soybean production environments in Ethiopia Scientific Research and Essay 4(11): 1322-1330,
- Cavassim J. E.; BespalhokFilho J.C.; AlliprandiniL. F.; Oliveira R.A. d.; Daros E. and Guerra E. P. (2013). Stability of Soybean Genotypes and Their Classification into Relative Maturity Groups in Brazil American J. Pl. Sci., 4: 2060-2069.
- Ferreira, D. F.; Demetrio, C. G. B.; Manty, B. F. J.; Machado, A. A. andVencovsky, R. (2006). Statistical model in agriculture: Biometrical methods for evaluating phenotypic stability in plant breeding. Ceme, Lavras, 12(4): 373- 388.
- GauchJr, H. G. (2006) Statistical Analysis of Yield Trials by AMMI and GGE. Crop Sci. 46: 1488-50.
- Gauch, H. G. and Zobel, R. W. (1988).Predictive and postdictive success of statistical analyses of yield trials.Ther. Appl. Genet., 76: 1-10.
- Hussein, M. A., Bjornstad, A., and Aastveit, A. H. (2000).A SAS programme for computing genotype x environment stability statistics.Agron.J., 92:454-459.Kang, M. S. (2004). Breeding: Genotype-by-environment interaction. In: R. M. Goodman (ed) Encyclopedia of Plant and Crop Sci. Marcel-Dekker, New York. p. 218-221.
- Luciano, G. A.; Moren N. M.; Olivares, J. G.G. and.Langarica H. R. G. (2013).AMMI and sequential path analyses of soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] experimental lines in a breeding program in the Mexican tropics AJCS 7(11):1772-1779.
- Naik, V. S.; Ramana M. V.; Rao V. S. and Rao V. Srinivasa (2009). Phenotypic Stability Analysis in Soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] Using Eberhart and Russell and AMMI Models Andhra Agri. J. Volume 56 (4)
- Oliveira, A.B.; Duarte J.B. and Pinheiro J.B. (2003).Application of AMMI analysis in the assessment of yield stability in soybean.Pesquisa Agropecuária Brasileira 38: 357-364.
- Panse, V. G. and Sukhatme, P. V., (1967).Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers, 2nd Ed., Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Verma, N.; Sah, R. P.; Kumar, R. and Ghosh, J. (2011).Stability analysis in soybean [Glycine max (L.)Merrill]. Soybean Res. 9: 86-94.
- Vita, P.De.; Mastrangeloa, A.M.; Matteua, L.; Mazzucotellib, E.; Virzi,N.; Palumboc, M.; Stortod, M.L.; Rizzab, F. and Cattivelli, L.(2010). Genetic improvement effects on yield stability in durum wheat genotypes grown in Italy. Field Crop Res. 119: 68-77.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.