Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFICACY OF POST-EMERGENCE HERBICIDE QUIZALOFOP ETHYL FOR CONTROLLING GRASSY WEEDS IN GROUNDNUT
First Online |
ha-1 over weedy check.
- Annadurai, K., Naveen, P., Singh, A. and Chinnusamy, C. ( 2010 ). Integrated weed management in groundnut based intercropping system-A Review. Agricultural Reviews.31:11-20.
- Anonymous ( 2011). Odisha Agriculture Statistics 2011-12. Directorate of Agriculture and Food production. Govt of Odisha.
- Bhondave, T. S., Pinjari, S. S. and Suryawanshi, J. S. (2009). Effect of integrated weed management on economics of kharif groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L). Inter. J.Agri. Sci. 5: 552-553.
- Cochran, W.G. and Cox, G.M.(1977). Experimental Designs. Asia Publishing House, Kolkata, Pp.95-132 and 142-181.
- Dixit, J.P., Singh, H. and Bhadauria, S.K.S.(2012). Quizalofop ethyl: An effective post emergence herbicide to control grassy weeds of groundnut. Ann. Pl.Soil Res 14:22-24.
- Jackson, M.L.(1973).Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Jat, R.S., Meena, H.N., Singh, A.L., Surya Jaya, N. and Misra, J.B. (2011). Weed management in groundnut
- (Arachis hypogaea L) in India-A Review. Agricultural Reviews.32:155-171.
- Kalpana, R. and Velayutham, A.( 2004). Effect of herbicides on weed control and yield of soybean, Indian. J. Weed. Sci. 36:138-140.
- Kori, R. N., Patil, S. L., Salakinkoppa, S. R and Hunshal, C. S.( 2000). Economics of integrated weed management in irrigated groundnut. J. Oilseeds Res., 17: 61-65.
- Mene, M. J., Powar, M. S., Jadhav, M. G and Chavan, S. A.( 2003). Efficacy of different herbicides in kharif groundnut under konkan condition of Maharashtra. Indian J. Dry land Agric. Res. and Development., 18: 84-88.
- Muzik, J. J. (1970). Chemical Use for Weed control-weed Biology and Control, Mc. Graw Hill Book Company, New York.
- Patra, A. K and Nayak, B. C.( 2001). Integrated weed management in rainy season groundnut. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 71: 378-380.
- Tewari, K. K., Singh, K. K., Sharma, J. K and Tewari, V. S.( 1989). Crop weed competition in groundnut + pigeonpea inter cropping under rainfed condition. Indian J. Agron.34 : 167- 171.
- Yadav, S. K., Bhan, V. M and Kumar, A.( 1986). Studies on removal of nutrients by weeds and their control in groundnut. Indian. J. Agron., 31:177-181.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.