Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
GENETIC ANALYSIS OF YIELD AND YIELD COMPONENTS IN SOYBEAN [GLYCINE MAX (L.) MERRILL]
First Online |
- Agrawal, A.P.; Salimath, P.M. and Patil, S.A. (1999). Gene action and combining ability analysis in soybean [(Glycine max (L.) Merrill)]. Legume Res. 12:58-64.
- Alam, S.; Mureson, T. and Denscescu, S. (1984). The heritability of yield compo-nents and protein and oil contents in soybean [(G. max (L.) Merrill)]. Probl Genet Teort Aplic. 16(2): 131-140.
- Cavalli, L.L. (1952). An analysis of linkage in quantitative inheritance. Ed. E.C.R. Rieve and H.Waddington. HMSO London.135-144.
- Croissant, G.L. and Torrie, J.H. (1971). Evidence of non-additive effects and linkage in two hybrid populations of soybeans. Crop Sci. 11: 675-677.
- Datt, S.; Noren, S. K. ; Bhadana, V.P. and Sharma, P.R. (2011). Gene action for yield and its components in soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill). Vegetos 24(1) : 89-92.
- Ghassemi F. and Yazdi-Samadi, B. (1987). Genetic estimation of eight quantitative characters in soybean [(G. max (L.) merrill)]. Iran J Agril Sci. 17(3-4): 31-43.
- Halvankar, G.B.(1988). Karyotype and genetic studies in Glycine max (L.) Merrill. and related species. Ph. D. thesis, University of Pune. 224.
- Halvankar, G.B. and Patil, V.P.(1993). Combining ability studies in Soybean. J. Mah Agril Univ. 18(1):46-49.
- Hanson, W.D.; Probst, A.H. and Caldwell, B.E. (1967). Evaluation of a population of soybean genotypes with implications for improving self pollinated crops. Crop Sci. 7: 99-103.
- Harer, P.N. and Deshmukh, R.B. (1991). Components of genetic variation in soybean. (G. max. (L.) Merrill). J. Oilseeds Res. 8(2): 220-225.
- Hayman, B.I. (1958). The separation of epistasis from additive and dominance variation in generation mean. Heredity 12: 371-391.
- Jackovic, D.; Hrustic, M. and Vidic, M. (1988). Components of genetic variance for quantitative characters in Soybean. Genetica. Yugoslavia 200 (2): 175-182.Junyi, G. and Mingan, Y. (1997). Genetics of quantitative traits of soybeans. World soybean research conference, Feb. 1994 chiang mai, Thailand 21-27:74-82.
- Kang, B. (1990). The inheritance of agronomic characters of soybean in Glycine max x G. gracilis crosses. J Jilin Agric. Univ. 12 (3) : 10-14.
- Khattab, A.B. (1998). Genetical analysis of some quantitative traits in soybean [(Glycine max (L.) Merrill)]. Annals Agril Sci. Moshtohor 36 (1) : 133-142.
- Kunta, T.; Edwards, L.H.; MCNew R.W. and Dikins, R. 1985. Heterosis performance and combining ability in soybean. Soybean Genet Newslett. 12: 97-99.
- Lal, V.S. and Fazlul Haque, M.D. 1972. Genotypic and phenotypic variability in quantitative characters in soybean [(Glycine max (L.)] Merrill). Indian J. Agric. Sci. 42(1): 30-33.
- Lal, M.S. and Mehta, S.K. 1973. Genotypic and phenotypic variability in some quantitative characters of soybean. JNKVV-Res. J. 7(3): 182-184.
- Li-Zeng L.; Chen-Wanme, L.H. and Ren, F. (1995). Genetic model analysis of agronomic and photosynthetic characters in F2 generation of summer soybean. Acta-Agronomica-Sinica 21 (2) : 176-180.
- Ma, G.R.; Gai, J.Y. and Ma, Y.H. (1987). The performance of combining ability of two sets of parents in the advanced hybrid generations (F5-F8) of soybeans. Soybean Sci. 6: 373-381.
- Maloo, S.R. and Nair, S. (2005). Generation mean analysis for seed yield and its components in soybean. (G. max (L.) Merrill). Indian J Genet. 65 (2) : 139-140.
- Mather, K. (1949). Biometrical Genetics. Dover Publication Inc., New York 882.
- Mehetre, S.S.; Shinde, R.B.; Borle, U.M. and Surana, P.P. (1998.) Studies on variability, heritability and genetic advance for some morphophysiological traits in soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill). Adv Plant Sci. 11 (1) : 27-31.
- Nagraj, G. (1995). Quality and utility of oilseeds D.O.R. publication (ICAR) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 36-40.
- Rahangdale, S.R. and Raut, V.M. (2002). Gene effects for oil content and other quantitative traits in soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill). Indian J Genet. 62 (4) : 322-327.
- Sayad, Z.S.; Soliman, M.M.; Mokhtar, S.A.; Shaboury, H.M.G. and Hafez, G.A.A. (2005). Heterosis, combining ability and gene action in F1 and F2 diallel crosses among six soybean genotypes. Annals Agril Sci. Moshtohor 43 (2) : 545-559.
- Sharma, S.R. and Phul, P.S. (1994). Combining ability analysis in soybean. Indian J Genet. 54 (3) : 281-286.
- Shinde, S.R. (2010). Inheritance of resistance to leaf rust caused by Phakopsora pachyrhizi syd. and quantitative characters in soybean [(Glycine max (L.)]. Ph. D. thesis submitted to Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri 90-104.
- Singh, T.P.; Singh, K.B. and Brar, J.S. 1974. Diallel analysis in soybean. Indian J Genet. 34: 427-432.
- Talwar, M.L.; Rao, S.K. and Sharma, S.M. (1986). Inheritance of quantitative traits in soybean. J Oilseeds Res. 3 (1) : 8-13.
- Triller, C. and Toledo, JFF de. (1996) Using the F3 generations for predicting the breeding potential of soybean crosses. Brazilian J Genet. 19 (2) : 289-294.
- Zhang, G. D.; Wang, J. L. and Meng, Q.X. (1987). Inheritance of some agronomic characters of interspecific crosses in soybean. Soy Genet Newslet. 14: 93-99.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.