Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Variability and character association studies in dolichos bean (Lablab purpureus L.) genotypes
First Online |
- Al-Jibouri, H.A.; Miller, P.A. and Robinson, H.F. (1958). Genotypic and environmental variances and covariances in an upland cotton cross of interspecific origin. Agronomy J. 50: 633-636.
- Bangar, N.D.; Lakra, A. and Chavan, B.H. (2008). Correlation and path coefficient of analysis in moth bean. J of Maharashtra Agril Univ. 33 (2): 164-166.
- Biju, M.G.; Prasanna, K.P. and Rajan, S. (2001). Genetic divergence in hyacinth bean. Vegetable Sci. 28: 163-164.
- Burton, G.W. and Devane, E.H. (1953). Estimating heritability in tall fescue (Festuca arundinaceae ) from replicated clonal material. Agronomy J. 45: 478-481.
- Chattopadyay, A. and Dutta, S. (2010). Characterization and identification of selection indices of pole type dolichos bean. Veg Crops Res Bulletin. 73: 33-45.
- Chauhan, M.P.; Mishra, A.C.; Singh, A.K. (2007). Correlation and path analysis in urd bean. Legume Res. 30(3):205-208.
- Dewey, J.R. and Lu, K.H. (1959). Correlation and path coefficient analysis of components of crested wheat grass seed production. Agronomy J. 51: 515-518.
- Golani, I.J.; Mehta, D.R.; Naliyadhra, M.V.; Patel, R.K. and Kanzariya. (2007). Genetic variability, correlation and path analysis for green pod yield and its characters in hyacinth bean. Orissa J of Horti. 35(1):71-75.
- Johnson, H.W.; Robinson, H.F. and Comstock, R.E. (1955). Estimates of genetic and environmental variability of soybean. Agronomy J. 47: 314-318.
- Katiyar, P.K. and Dixit, G.P. (2009). Multivariate analysis for genetic divergence in field pea (Pisum sativum) germplasm. Indian J. Agri Sci. 79 (3):181-183.Konda, C.R.; Sailmath, P.M. and Mishra, M.N. (2008). Correlation and path analysis in black gram (Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper). Legume Res. 31 (3): 202-205.
- Mishra, S.; Kumar, M. and Sahu, G.S. (2008). Relationships among yield contributing characters in pole type French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Orissa J Horti. 36 (2): 108-113.
- Nahar, K. and Newaz, M.A. (2005). Genetic variability, character association and path analysis in lablab bean (Lablab purpureus L.). International J. Sustainable Agric Tech. 6(1): 35-40.
- Peter K.V., Kumar, P.T. (2008). Genetics and Breeding of Vegetable Crops. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, pp-231-234
- Rai, N.; Asati, B.S. and Singh, A.K. (2009). Genetic divergence in Indian bean. Legume Res. 32(2): 166-172.
- Savitha, B.N. (2008). Characterization of Avare (Lablab purpureus L.Sweet) local collections for genetic variability. Orissa J. Horti. 36(2): 103-107.
- Sirohi, A. (2005). Correlation and path analysis in urd bean under mid altitude conditions. Progressive Agri. 5(1): 98-100.
- Upadhyay, D. and Mehta, N. (2010). Biometrical studies in Dolichos Bean (Dolichos lablab L.) for Chattisgarh Plains. Res J of Agril Sci. 1 (4): 441-447.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.