Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium on performance of rice
First Online |
- Adhikari, N.P., Mishra, B.N. and Mishra, P.K. (2005).Effect of integrated nitrogen management on quality of aromatic rice. Annals of Agricultural Research New Series ., 26 (2) :231-234.
- Balasubramanian, P. and Palaniappan, S .P.(1991). Effect of high density and fertilizer rate on growth and yield of lowland rice. Indian J. Agron., 36 (1): 10-13.
- Blaise, D and Prasad, R.(1996). Relative efficiency of modified urea fertilizers in wetland rice (Oryza sativa). Indian J.Agron., 41(4): 373-378.
- Ghosh, A. K.(1971). Influence of nitrogen on physico-chemical characteristics of rice grain. Oryza 8 (1): 81-98.
- Grimme,H.(1976). Soil factors of potassium availability. Indian Society of Soil Science, Bulletin 10 :1-22.
- Kumar,V.K.(1986) .Agro meteorological parameters and hydro-nutritional management practices in rice cultivation.Ph.D thesis TNAU,Coimbatore.
- Ladha JK,Pathak H,Krupnik JJ,Six JKessel CV (2005). Efficiency of fertilizer nitrogen in cereal production .Retrospect and prospect.In: Advances in Agronomy 87:185-256.
- Mangala Rai. (2006). Rice culture in agriculture: An Indian perspective. Proceedings of International Rice Congress.pp 7-8.
- Panesar, B.S. and Bhatnagar , A.P .(1994). Energy norms for inputs and outputs of agricultural sector. In: Energy management and conservation in Agricultural production and food processing pp .5-16.(Ed. Verma SR, Mittal JP and Singh S.)USG Publishers and Distributors Ludhiana.
- Parida,R.C, Sahoo,D and Mitra,G.N.(1994).Effect of longterm fertilization on nutritional quality of rice. Mysore J.Agric. Sci.. 28 (1):35-38.
- Raju, R .A. and Reddy, M .N.(1997). Effect of urea amended with neem triterpenes jelly, nitrogen rates and time of application on winter rice. Indian J. Agron., 42 (2): 278-281.
- Raju,R.A., Reddy,K.A. and Reddy, M .N.(1999). Potassium fertilization in rice on vertisols of Godavari flood plains. Indian J. Agron., 44 (1): 99-101.
- Rao ,Ch. N. and Murthy, K.S. (1987).Seasonal Influence on growth and yield of rice varieties. Oryza 24 (1) : 59-68.
- Rao ,K .V. Surekha ,K., Kundu, D. K. and Prasad,A. S.R.(2004). Nutrient management to sustain productivity targets of irrigated rice. International symposium on rice. Hyderabad.pp 416-417.
- Rayar, A. J.(1990). Effect of neem seed crushed blended urea on drymatter yield and nitrogen use efficiency in rice. Madras Agric.J. 77(1) :44-47.
- Sharma ,M .P., Bal ,P .and Gupta, J. P.(2003).Long term effects of chemical; fertilizers on rice-wheat productivity. Annals of Agricultural Research 24(1):91-94.
- Singh ,P. K .and Bharadwaj, V.( 2008). Effect of different nutrient levels on yield and yield attributes of hybrid and inbred rice varieties. Oryza 44(2): 137-139.
- Singh, R .K .and Namdeo ,K .M.(2004). Effect of fertility levels and herbicides on growth, yield and nutrient uptake of direct seeded rice. Indian J. Agron., 49 (1):34-36.
- Singh, H .P., Sharma, K. L., Ramesh, V. and Mandal, U.K.(2001).Nutrient mining in different agro climatic zones of Andhra Pradesh. Fertilizer News 46(8) :29-42.
- Singh, P.K., Bhardwaj ,V. and Sharma, S.K.(2005)Nutrient requirement for optimum yield of hybrid rice in mollisols. Annals of Agric. Research New Series 26(4) :561-567
- Upadyay,P.N. and Patel,S.R.(1992). Nirogen management in rice. J. Indian Soc of Soil Sci.40 (2) : 383-385.
- Uexkull, H.R.V.(1978). Potash and rice production in Asia. Potash Review, Cereal Crops ,41, pp 1-18.
- Waheb ,K., Prakash, T.J.(1995). Economics of direct seeded rice as influenced by water and fertilizer application. Madras Agric. J 82(5) :409-410.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.