Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
ASSESSMENT OF TECHNOLOGY GAP AND PRODUCTIVITY GAIN THROUGH CROP TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATION IN CHICKPEA
First Online |
- Gupta, S., Kumar, S. and Chander, C. (2004). Dalhan utpadan mein atam nirbhar kaise bane. UnnatKrishi, 43(1): 10-13.
- Lathwal, O.P. (2010). Evaluation of crop demonstrations on black gram in irrigated agro ecosystem. Annals of Agricultural Research, 31(1&2):24-27.
- Singh, R.K., Gaur, R.B.,Verma, R.S. and Yadava, D.K. (2000). Evaluation of front line demonstrations to identify adoption gaps in Chickpea production in irrigated conditions of Sriganganagar district. Indian Journal of Pulses Research, 13(1): 28-30
- Singh, R.K., Gaur, R.B.,Verma, R.S., Yadava, D.K, Singh, V. and Prakash, V. (2002). Evaluating gaps in transfer of technology in Chickpea Crop demonstrations in semi-arid region of Rajasthan. Haryana Journal of Agronomy, 18(1&2): 110-114.
- Thakral, S.K. and Bhatnagar, P. (2002). Evaluation of frontline demonstration on chickpea in North-Western region of Haryana. Agricultural Science Digest. 22(3): 217-218.
- Yadav, D.B., Kamboj, B.K. and Garg, R.B. (2004). Increasing the productivity and profitability of sunflower through Crop demonstrations in irrigated agro ecosystem of eastern Haryana. Haryana Journal of Agronomy,20(1&2): 33-35.
- Yadav, V.P.S. and Kumar, R. (2007). Boosting pulse production through crop demonstration- An innovative technology. Agricultural Extension Review. July-Dec.P.31-34.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.