Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF PALMAROSA CULTIVATION IN INDIA
First Online |
- Anonymous (2004). Palmarosa cultivation Farm Bulletin published by CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow, India. 1-23.
- GOI (2012). Monthly Statistics of the Foreign Trade of India Export (1990-2012). Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Directorate General of Commercial Intelligence & Statistics, Council House Street, Kolkata-700001
- Kumar S., Suresh R., Singh V. and Singh A.K., (2011). Economic analysis of menthol mint cultivation in Uttar Pradesh: A case study of Barabanki district. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 24: 346-350.
- Kumar S., Suresh R., Bansal R.P., and Tomar VKS, (2012). MAPs cultivation in Uttar Pradesh: sustainable mean for crop diversification. Lucknow Management Association Convention Journal. 8: 78-84.
- MAP Companion (2004). Published by CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow, India, 1-66.
- Suresh R, Kumar S, Singh V, Pravesh R, Tomar VKS and Singh AK (2012). Economics of production to marketing of aromatic crops in Uttar Pradesh: A case study. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 25:157-160.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.