Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Molecular profiling and genetic diversity of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) genotypes using ISSR and SSR markers
First Online |
- Ajibade, S. R., Weeden, N. F. and Chite, S.M., (2000). Inter simple sequence repeat analysis of genetic relationships in the genus Vigna. Euphytica 111: 47-55.
- Autrique, E., Nachit, M. M., Monneveux, P., Tanksley, S. D. and Sorrells, M. E. (1996). Genetic diversity in durum wheat based on RFLPs, morphological traits, and coefficient of parentage. Crop Sci. 36: 735-742.
- Jonathan, F. W. and Wendel, N.F. (1990). Visualization and interpretation of plant isozyme In: Isozyme in Plant Biology. [D.E. Sdtis and P.S. Sottis (eds.)]. Champan and Hall. London pp. 5-45.
- Litt, M. and Luty, J. A. (1989). A hypervariable microsatellite revealed by in vitro amplification of a dinucleotide repeat within the cardiac muscle actin gene. Am. J. Human Genet. 44: 397.
- Mullis, K., Faloona, F., Scharf, S., Saiki, R., Horn, G. and Erlich, H. (1986). Specific enzymatic amplification of DNA in vitro the polymerase chain reaction. Cold Spring Harb. Symp. Quant. Biol. 51: 263-273.
- Rohlf, F. J. (2000). NYSYS numerical taxonomy and multivariate analysis systemversion 2.2 user guide, Applied Biostatistics, Inc., New York.
- Souframanien, J. and Gopalakrishna, T. (2004). A comparative analysis of genetic diversity in blackgram genotypes using RAPD and ISSR markers. Theor. Appl. Genet. 109: 1687-1693.
- Tautz, D. (1989). Hypervariability of simple sequences as a general source for polymorphic DNA markers. Nucl.eic Acids Res. 17: 6463-6471.
- Weber, J. L. and May, P. E. (1989). Abundant class of human DNA polymorphisms which can be typed using the polymerase chain reaction. Am. J. Human Genet. 44: 388.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.