Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of urea, bio-fertilizers and their interaction on the growth, yield and yield attributes of Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba
First Online 13-08-2019|
- Afridi M.S., Mahmood T., Salam A., Mukhtar T., Mahmood S., Ali J., Khatoon Z., Bibi M., Javed M.T., Sultan T. (2019). Induction of tolerance to salinity in wheat genotypes by plant growth promoting endophytes: Involvement of ACC deaminase and antioxidant enzymes. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.plaphy.2019.03.041
- Alam M., Haider S. (2006). Growth attributes of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) cultivars in relation to different doses of nitrogen fertilizer. J. Life Earth Sci. 1: 77-82.
- Belay A., Claassens A., Wehner F., De Beer J. (2001). Influence of residual manure on selected nutrient elements and microbial composition of soil under long-term crop rotation. South African Journal of Plant and Soil. 18: 1-6.
- Chemining’wa G.N., Vessey J.K. (2006). The abundance and efficacy of Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. viciae in cultivated soils of the eastern Canadian prairie. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 38: 294-302.
- Corstanje R., Reddy K., Prenger J., Newman S., Ogram A. (2007). Soil microbial eco-physiological response to nutrient enrichment in a sub-tropical wetland. Ecological indicators. 7: 277-289.
- Deshmukh R., Nagre P., Wagh A., Dod V. (2014). Effect of different bio-fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of cluster bean. Indian Journal of Advances in Plant Research. 1: 39-42.
- Douglas C. (2005) Evaluation of guar cultivars in central and southern queensland RIRDC.
- Estefan, G., R. Sommer and J. Ryan. (2013). Methods of soil,plant and water analysis: A manual for the West Asia and North Africa Region. 3rd ed. ICARDA, Beirut, Lebanon
- Hassan E., Ibrahim M., Khalifa Y. (2012). Efficiency of biofertilization on growth, yield, alkaloids content and chemical constitutes of Lupinus Termis, L. plants. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 6: 433-442.
- Hossain M., Karim M., Biswas P., Kawochar M., Islam M. (2011). Effect of Rhizobium inoculation and chemical fertilization on the yield and yield components of mungbean. J. Expt. Biosci. 2: 69-74.
- Ibrahim, K. A., Suliman, K. H., Abdalla, A. A., Zaied, M. M., Mohamed, E. A., Ahmed, A. I., & Mukhtar, S. K. (2011). Response of growth, yield and seed quality of guar (Cyamopsis teteragonolopa L.) to Bradyrhizobium inoculations. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 10(9): 805-813.
- Jackson K., Doughton J. (1982). Guar: a potential industrial crop for the dry tropics of Australia. Journal-Australian Institute of Agricultural Science.
- Jatav M., Sharma B., Samadia D., Meena S. (2016). Efficacy of Rhizobium inoculation on graded N levels and net return from cluster bean seed production under hot arid regions. Economic Affairs. 61: 495.
- Jeyabal A., Kuppuswamy G. (2001). Recycling of organic wastes for the production of vermicompost and its response in rice–legume cropping system and soil fertility. European Journal of Agronomy. 15: 153-170.
- Kowaljow E., Mazzarino M.J. (2007). Soil restoration in semiarid Patagonia: Chemical and biological response to different compost quality. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 39: 1580-1588.
- Lhuissier F., De Ruijter N., Sieberer B., Esseling J., Emons A. (2001). Time course of cell biological events evoked in legume root hairs by Rhizobium Nod factors: state of the art. Annals of Botany. 87: 289-302.
- Manral H., Saxena S. (2003). Plant growth, yield attributes and grain yield of soyabean as affected by the application of inorganic and organic sources of nutrients. Bioresour. Technol. 92: 110-118.
- Matiru V.N., Dakora F.D. (2004). Potential use of rhizobial bacteria as promoters of plant growth for increased yield in landraces of African cereal crops. African Journal of Biotechnology. 3: 1-7.
- Meena H.M., Sharma R. (2016). Long-Term effect of fertilizers and amendments on different fractions of organic matter in an acid Alfisol. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 47: 1430-1440.
- Meena H.M., Sharma R., Sankhyan N., Sepehya S. (2017). Effect of continuous application of fertilizers, farmyard manure and lime on soil fertility and productivity of the maize-wheat system in an Acid Alfisol. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 48: 1552-1563.
- Melero S., Madejón E., Ruiz J.C., Herencia J.F. (2007). Chemical and biochemical properties of a clay soil under dryland agriculture system as affected by organic fertilization. European Journal of Agronomy. 26: 327-334.
- Mirshekari B., Hokmalipour S., Sharifi R.S., Farahvash F., Gadim A. (2012). Effect of seed biopriming with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield and dry matter accumulation of spring barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) at various levels of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers. J Food Agric Environ. 10: 314-20.
- Muzamil Shah, Fariha Hasan, Syed Salman Hashmi, Wali Muhammad, Muhammad Zubair, Muhammad Asad Ullah. (2018). Diversity of halophiles in Karak salt mine, KP, Pakistan and their ability to produce enzyme of industrial importance. Int. J. Biosci. 13(1): 257-266. DOI: dx.doi.org/10.12692/ijb/13.1.257-266.
- Namvar A., Sharifi R.S., Sedghi M., Zakaria R.A., Khandan T., Eskandarpour B. (2011). Study on the effects of organic and inorganic nitrogen fertilizer on yield, yield components, and nodulation state of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Communications in Soil science and Plant Analysis. 42: 1097-1109.
- Nushair A.M., Saha A.K., Mandal A., Rahman M., Mohanta M.K., Hasan M., Haque M.F. (2018). Rhizobium sp. CCNWYC119: a single strain highly effective as biofertilizer for three different peas (Pigeon pea, Sweet pea and Chick pea). Legume Research: An International Journal. 41.
- Prasanna K.L., Selvaraj S., Reddy P.M. (2014). Dry matter production, yield attributes, yield and quality of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub.] as influenced by nitrogen and zinc application. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 48.
- Rajput A., Singh T. (1996). Response of nitrogen and phosphorus with and without Rhizobium inoculation on fodder production of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 41: 91-94.
- Rathke G.-W., Christen O., Diepenbrock W. (2005). Effects of nitrogen source and rate on productivity and quality of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) grown in different crop rotations. Field crops research. 94: 103-113.
- Said-Al Ahl H. (2005). Physiological studies on growth, yield and volatile oil of dill (Anethum graveolens), Ph. D. Thesis, Fac. Agric. Cairo Uni. Egypt.
- Saritha M., Vijayakumari B., Hiranmai Y., Kandari L. (2013). Influence of selected organic manures on the seed germination and seedling growth of cluster bean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub). Science, Technology and Arts Research Journal. 2: 16-21.
- Shu S., Guo S.-R., Yuan L.-Y. (2012). A review: polyamines and photosynthesis, Advances in Photosynthesis-Fundamental Aspects, InTech.
- Singh A., Jat N., Singh R., Pal S., Singh A.K., Gudade B. (2014). Effect of fertility levels and bioinoculants on growth, productivity and economics of cluster bean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba). Indian J. Agril. Sci. 84: 784-786.
- Singh R., Singh R. (1989). Effect of nitrogen, phosphorus and seeding rates on yield, nutrient uptake and water use of guar under dryland conditions. Annals of Agricultural Research. 10: 299-306.
- Tahir M.M., Abbasi M.K., Rahim N., Khaliq A., Kazmi M.H. (2009). Effect of Rhizobium inoculation and NP fertilization on growth, yield and nodulation of soybean (Glycine max L.) in the sub-humid hilly region of Rawalakot Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan. African Journal of Biotechnology. 8: 6191.
- Verma M., Sharma S., Prasad R. (2011). Liquid Biofertilizers: Advantages over carrier-based biofertilizers for sustainable crop production. Newsl. Intern. Soc. Environ. Bot 17.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.