Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of boron and vermicompost on yield and quality of tomato (lycopersican esculentum cv. Pusa ruby) in acid soils
First Online |
- Balyan, J.S. and Seth Jagadish (1985) Effect of pure and inter cropped stands of maize and cowpea on succeeding wheat, Indian Journal of Agronomy 30 (2): 177-180.
- Brown, J.C. and Jones, W. (1972) Plant Physiol, 49:651-652.
- Baruah, T.C. and Barthakur, H.P. (1998). A textbook of soil analysis. Published by Vikas Publishing House Private Limited. New Delhi.
- Davis, J.M.; Sanders, D.C. Nelson, P.V. Lengnick, L. and Sperry, W.J. (2003). Boron improves growth, yield, quality and nutrient content of tomato. J. American Soc. Hort. Sci., 128(3): 441-446.
- Gill, H.S. and Meelu, O.P. (1980). Studies on the substitution of inorganic fertilizers with farmyard manure and their effect on soil fertility in rice-wheat rotation. Pro- R.R.A.I. Symp. P.A.U., Ludhiana: 297-301.
- Jayaraman, J. (1981) Laboratory manual in biochemistry. Published by Wiley Eastern Limited, New Delhi. pp. 53-58.
- Jelenic, D. Vajnberger, A. and Rasic, J. (1958). Zembj. Belj, 7: 387-391.
- Nishita. H, Kowalewskv, B.W. and Larson, K.H,(1956) Soil Science, 82:401-407.
- Prasad, K.K. Chowdhury, B.M. Amrendra, Kumar and Kumar, A. (1997). Response of tomato to boron application in Chatanagpur region. Journal of Research Birsa Agric. University, 9(2): 145-147.
- Rao, V.M.B. and Singh, S.P. (1993) Crop responses to organic sources of nutrients in dry land conditions (In) Recent Advances in Dryland Agriculture. p.p. 287-304. Samani, L.L. (Ed.) Scientific Publishers, Jodhpur.
- Reddy Gopal, B. and Reddy Swaminarayan, M. (1998). Effect of organic manures and nitrogen levels of soil available nutrient status in maize-soybean cropping system. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 46: 474-476.
- Shkvaruk, N.M. Kharitanov, O.K. and Shamotienko, G.D. (1973). The effect of some minor elements on tomato yield and quality. Navchnye-Treedy-Ukrainskoi-Sel’skokhozyaist-vennoi-Akademii, No. 114, 116-118.
- Sudasiram K. and Manikam, R.A. (1991) Biochemical Method for Agricultural Sciences. Published by Wiley Eastern Limited, New Delhi. p.p. 182-184.
- Sultan, A.I. (1997). Vermicology. The Biology of Earthworm. p.p. 47-53
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.