Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFECT OF WEED MANAGEMENT PRACTICES ON CROP GROWTH AND YIELD OF WINTER SEASON BRINJAL (SOLANUM MELONGENA L.) UNDER CHHATTISGARH PLAINS
First Online |
- Biradar, S.A., Agasimani, C.A. and Yenagi, B.S. (1999). Integrated weed management in chilli (Capsicum annum L.) under northern transition tract of Karnataka. World Weeds, 6 (1): 53 – 59.
- Kumar, S. and Dixit, S. (2004.) Studies on the effect of weed management practices in winter season brinjal (Solanum melongena L.). Orissa J. Hort., 32 (1): 46- 47.
- Meena, R. ( 2004). Weed management in brinjal (Solanum melongena L.) variety Mukta Keshi. M.Sc. (Ag) thesis. IGKV, Raipur (C.G.). pp. 89- 90.
- Mekki, B.B., Faida, A.A., Shorara and Kowthar, G. (2010). Effect of weed control treatments on yield and seed quality of some Canola cultivars and associated weeds in newly reclaimed sandy soils. American- Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ. Sci., 7 (2): 202-209.
- Reddy, C.N., Reddy, M.D. and Devi, M.P. (2000). Efficiency of various herbicides on weed control and yield of brinjal. Indian. J. Weed Sci., 32 (3-4): 150-152.
- Syriac, E.K. and Geetha, K. 2007. Evaluation of pre-emergence herbicides and soil solarization for weed management in brinjal (Solanum melongena L.). Indian J. of Weed Sci., 39 (1/2): 109-111.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.