- Al-Baldawi, M.H.K. (2006). Effect of sowing date on grain filling period, grain growth rate, yield and its components of some bread wheat cultivars (Triticum aestivum L.). Ph.D. Thesis. University of Baghdad, College of Agriculture, Department of Field Crops.
- Al-Hadithi, M.A.H. (2008). Effect of concentrations and number of sprays of some growth regulators and Licorice extract on growth, yield and yield components of wheat plant. M.Ph. Thesis. University of Baghdad, College of Education Ibn Al-Haytham, Department of Biology.
- Arun, M.N., Shankara Hebbar, S., Bhanuprakas, K. and Senthivel, T. (2017). Effects of seed priming on biochemical parameters and seed germination in cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp]. Legume Research, 40(3): 562-570.
- Bagdi, D.L., Kakraliya, B.L. and Gathala, M.K. (2011). Effect of plant growth regulators on physiological, biochemical traits, growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under salt stress. Agricultural Science Digest, 31: 79-85.
- Crookston, R.K. and Hill, D.S. (1978). A visual indicator of the physiological maturity of soybean seed. Crop Science, 18: 867-870.
- Dennis, B.E. (1998). Seed Biology and the Yield of Grain Crops (1st Edn.). CAB International, Wallingford. pp. 178.
- Fuller, M.P. and Hamza, J.H. (2013). Effect of osmotic potential of activator solution and temperature on viability and vigour of wheat seed. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 8: 2786-2792.
- Guendouz, A., Guessoum, S., Maamri, K., Benidir, M. and Hafsi, M. (2013). Performance of ten durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) cultivars under semi arid conditions (North Africa-Algeria-). Indian J. Agric. Res., 47(4): 317-322.
- Hampton, J.G. and TeKrony, D.M. (1995). Handbook of Vigour Test Methods (3rd Edn.). International Seed Testing Association, Zürich. pp. 119.
- Hamza, J.H. (2012). Seed priming of bread wheat to improve germination under drought stress. Iraqi Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 43: 100-107.
- Hussain, H.T. (2015). Effect of some growth regulators, plant extracts and time of its sprayed-on period and rate of grain filling and grain yield of wheat bread cultivars. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Baghdad, College of Agriculture, Department of Field Crops.
- Janeczko, A., Dziurka, M., Ostrowska, A., Biesaga-Koscielniak, J. and Koscielniak, J. (2015). Improving vitamin content and nutritional value of legume yield through water and hormonal seed priming. Legume Research, 38(2): 185-193.
- Monpara, B.A. (2011). Grain filling period as a measure of yield improvement in bread wheat. Crop Improvement, 38: 1-5.
- Naseem, M.Z., Patil, S.R., Patil, S.R., Ravindra and Patil, S.B. (1998). Anti-spermatogenic and androgenic activities of Momordica charantia (Karela) in albino rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacol, 61: 9-16.
- Ramamurthy, V., M.V. Venugopalan, V.N. Parhad and Jagdish Prasad, (2015). Effect of seed priming on emergence and yield of late sown wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) on Typic Haplusterts of Central India. Indian J. Agric. Res., 49: 245-249.
- Singh, H., Jassal, R.K., Kang, J.S., Sandhu, S.S., Kang, H. and Grewal, K. (2015). Seed priming techniques in field crops - A review. Agri. Review, 36(4): 251-264.
- Steel, R.G.D., Torrie, J.H. and Dickey, D.A. (1997). Principles and Procedures of Statistics: A Biometrical approach (3rd Edn.). McGraw Hill, New York. pp. 666.
Submitted Date : 31-03-2018
Accepted Date : 10-06-2018