Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Growth, yield and water use of drip irrigated cassava planted in the late rainy season of North Eastern Thailand
First Online 23-10-2018|
- Bakayoko, S., A. Tschannen, C. Nindjin, D. Dao, O. Girardin and Assa, A. (2009). Impact of water stress on fresh tuber yield and dry matter content of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz). African J. of Agric. Res., 4: 21-27.
- Bainbridge, Z. K., Tomlins, K., Wellings, K. and Westby, A. (1996). Methods for assessing quality characteristics of non-grain starch staples (Part 2. Field Methods.). Natural Resources Institute, Chatham, UK.
- Donahue, R. L., Miller, R. W. and Shickluna, J.C. (1985). Soils: An introduction to soils and plant growth. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632, U.S.A.
- Edoga, R. N. and Edoga, M.O. (2006). Design of drip irrigation set for small vegetable gardens. Notulae Bottanicae Horti Agrobotanici, 34: 1842-4309.
- Goto, S., T. Kuwagata, P. Konghakote, A. Polthanee, Y. Ishigooka, H. Toritani and Hasegawa, T. (2008). Characteristics of water balance in a rainfed paddy field in Northeast Thailand. Paddy and Water Environ., 6: 153-157.
- Hular-Bograd, J., E. Sarobol, C. Rojanaridpiched and Sriroth, K. (2011). Effect of supplemental irrigation on reducing cyanide content of cassava variety Kasetsart 50. Nat. Sci., 45: 985-994.
- Kahlon, M.S. (2017). Effect of planting methods and irrigation levels on water productivity of onion (Alleium cepa L.). Indian J. Agric. Res., 51(5): 510-513.
- Mohamed Amanullah, M., S. Jusop, C.T. Boon Sung, P.E.M. Wahab and Panhwar, Q.A. (2014). Effects of drip irrigation frequency, fertilizer sources and their interaction on the dry matter and yield components of sweet corn. Aust. J. of Crop Sci. ISSN: 1835-2707.
- Pawar, N., D.K. Bishnoi, M. Singh and Dhillon, A. (2015). Comparative economic analysis of drip irrigation vis-à-vis flood irrigation system on productivity of Bt. Cotton in Haryana. Agric. Sci. Digest., 35(4): 300-303.
- Polthanee, A., C. Janthajam and Promkhambut, A. (2014). Growth, yield, and starch content of cassava following rainfed lowland rice in Northeast Thailand. International J. of Agric. Res., 9(6): 319-324.
- Polthanee, A. and Srisutham, M. (2017). Supplementary irrigation for cassava planted in the late rainy season of Northeastern Thailand. Asian Journal of Crop Science. ISSN 1994-7879, DOI: 10.3923/ajcs.2017. 1-9.
- Ramana Rao, K.V., S. Gangwar, A. Bajpai, R. Keshri, L. Chourasia and Soni, K. (2017). Performance of pea under different irrigation systems. Legume Research, 40(3): 559-561.
- Samutthong, N., E. Sorobol, V. Vichukit and Thongpae, S. (2010). Effects of amount and rate of watering on cassava growth and yield potential. Proceedings of the 45th Kasetsart University Annual Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, pp: 75-82. (in Thai).
- Sarkar, S., A. Sarkar and Zaman, A. (2017). Effect of irrigation and phosphorus levels on broad bean (Vicia faba L.) for improving growth, yield and water extraction pattern. Legume Research., 40(2): 257-263.
- Sinworn, S. and Duangpatra, P. (2014). Effects of drip irrigation systems and chemical fertilizer on growth and yield of cassava in the dry season. SDU Res. J., 7(2): 1-21. (in Thai).
- Sunitha, S., G. James and Sreekumar, J. (2013). Productivity of cassava (Manihot esculenta) as affected by drip fertigation in the Humid Tropics. J. of Root Crops., 39(2): 100-104.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.