Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Influence of magnetic field on the capsules per leaf node of Sesamum indicum L.
First Online 05-06-2018|
- Aksenov, S.I., Gruzina, T.I. and Goriachev, S.N. (2001). Characteristics of low frequency magnetic field effect on swelling of wheat seeds at various stages. Biofizika, 46: 1127-1132.
- Anamika, N., Maloo, S.R., Srikanta, N. and Yadav, G.S. (2018). Combining ability analysis for seed protein and methionine content in green gram [Vigna radiata (L.) wilczek. Journal of Agricultural Research , 52 (1): 34-39.
- Bilalis, D.J., Katsenios, N., Efthimiadou, A., Karkanis, A., Khah, E.M. and Mitsis, T. (2013). Magnetic field pre-sowing treatment as an organic friendly technique to promote plant growth and chemical elements accumulation in early stages of cotton. Australian Journal of Crop Science, 7: 46-50.
- De Souza, A., Garcia, D., Sueiro, L., Gilart, F., Porras, E. and Licea, L. (2006). Pre-sowing magnetic treatments of tomato seeds increase the growth and yield of plants. Bioelectromagnetics, 27: 247-57.
- Esitken, A., and Turan, M. (2004). Alternating magnetic field effects on yield and plant nutrient element composition of strawberry (Fragaria ananassa cv. camarosa). Acta Agriculture Scandinavica, Section B-Soil and Plant Science, 54(3): 135-139.
- Faqenabi, F., Tajbakhsh, M., Bernoosi, I., SaberRezaii, M., Taheri, F., Parvizi, S., Izadkhan, M., Hasanzadeh Gorttapeh, A. and Sedqi, H. (2009). The effect of magnetic field on growth, development of safflower and its comparison with others treatment.
- Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 4(2): 174-178.
- Fazeli Kakhki, S.F. and Taiiebi, A. (2017). The Effect of Foliar Application of Ferrous sulfate on Production of Multicapsule per Leaf node in Sesame Plant (Sesamum indicum L.) under Field Condition. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 15(1): 8-18.
- Fischer, G., Tausz, M., Kock, M. and Grill, D. (2004). Effect of weak 16 2/3 Hz magnetic fields on growth parameters of young sunflower and wheat seedlings. Bioelectromagnetics Journal, 25(8): 638-641.
- Khadtare, S.V., Shinde, S.K., Akashe, V.B., Indi, D.V. and Toradmal, V.M. (2017). Effect of magnesium sulphate on yield, economics and growth attributes of rainfed safflower (Carthamus tinctorious) in scarcity zone of Maharashtra. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 51(6): 591-595
- Langham, D.R. (2007). Phenology of sesame. New crops and new uses. ASHS Press. Alexandria, 144-182.
- Maffei, M.E. (2014). Magnetic field effects on plant growth, development, and evolution. Journal of Frontiers in Plant Science, 5:445.
- Marghayizadeh, Gh. Gharineh, M.H., Fathi, Gh., A, Abdali, A.R. and Farid, M. (2014). Effect of ultrasonic waves and magnetic field on germination, growth and yield indices (Carum copticum (L), C. B. Clark) in laboratory and field conditions. Scientific and Research Bimonthly Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Herbs, 30 (4): 539-560
- Naz, A., Jamil, Y., Ulhaq, Z., Iqbal, M., Ahmad, M. R. and Ashraf, M. I. (2012). Enhancement in the germination, growth and yield of Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) using pre-sowing magnetic treatment of seeds. Indian J. Biochem. Biophys, 49, 211–214.
- Nezami, A., Fazeli Kakhki, S.F., Zarghani, H., Shabahang, J., Gandomzadeh, M.R. (2014). Evaluation yield and its components of some sesame ecotyps (Sesamum indicum L.) in Khorasan Razavi Province. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research,12(2): 189-195.
- Nelson, R.A. (1999). Electro-culture. Journal of Extension, 28:2-28
- Pourakbar, L., Ashrafi, R. and Asadi, M. (2012). The effect of magnetic field on the germination of black cumin seeds. Proceedings of the Congress of Science and Agronomy and Plant Breeding. Faculty of Science, University of Science, page 29- 38.
- Shabrangi, A. and Majd, A. (2009). Effect of magnetic fields on growth and antioxidant systems in agricultural plants. PIERS Proceedings, Beijing, China, 23-27 March: 1142-1147.
- Shine, M.B., Guruprasad, K.N. and Anand, A. (2012). Effect of stationary magnetic field strengths of 150mT and 200mT on reactive oxygen species production in soybean. Bioelectromagnetics, 33: 428-37.
- Weiss, E.A. (2000).Oilseed Crops. Blackwell Science Publications Limited, London pp. 131-164.
- Xi, G., Z. D. Fu. and Ling, L. (1994). Change of peroxidase activity in wheat seedlings induced by magnetic field and its response under dehydration condition, Acta Bot. Sinica, 36: 113–118.
- Zohmingliana, M., Sharma, Y.K. and Gupta, R.C. (2017). Influence of phosphorus and bio-inoculants on performance of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 3869:1-4.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.