Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Efficacy of the liquid biological product on the growth and development of potatoes
First Online 14-04-2018|
- Argo Company (2017). EM Technologies Production: http://www.argo-rpo.com/em/urgasa.html
- Dospekhov, B.A. (1985). Field Experiment Methods (with Principles of Statistical Processing of Research Results). Moscow, RF: Agropromizdat.
- Kuldip Kumar, Rohit Pinder, Jitender, STK Suraj Dabas, Banit Yadav and Suresh Rana (2017) Effect of growth regulators and micronutrients on fruit cracking and fruit yield in pomegranate. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 51 (3): 272-276. DOI: 10.18805/ijare.v0iOF.4575.
- Leopold, A. (1968). Plant Growth and Development. Moscow, RF:Mir.
- Maisurian, N.À. (1970). Practical Plant Growing. Moscow, RF: Kolos.
- Potapov N.G. – ed. (1971). Agricultural Plant Physiology in 12 Volumes. Volume 12 – Potato and Root Crop Physiology. Moscow, RF: Moscow State University.
- Rabinovich, G. Yu. (2000) Bioconversion of Organic Raw Materials (Doctoral dissertation). Tver, RF.
- Rabinovich, G.Yu. (2016). Scientific Principles, Promotion Experience of and Prospects for Biotechnological Developments. Tver, RF: Tver State University.
- Rabinovich, G. Yu., Fomicheva, N. V. and Kovalev, N. G. (2014). Selection of an Effective Stabilizer for the New Liquid-Phase Biological Product. Journal of Agricultural Science 7(1): 72-78. DOI: org/10.5539/jas.v7n1p72
- Rabinovich, G.Yu., Fomicheva, N.V. and Smirnova, Yu.D. (2009). Multifunctionality of Liquid Biological Products. Moscow, RF: Society of Biotechnologists of Russia.
- Rabinovich, G.Yu., Kovalev, N.G. and Smirnova, Yu.D. (2015). Application of new biofertilizers and biological products in the cultivation of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). Agricultural Biology 50: 665-672. DOI: 10.15389/ agrobiology.2015.5.665eng
- Ratnakumar P, Khan M.I.R., Minhas P.S., Sultana R., Per T. S, Deokate P.P., Nafees A. Khan, Singh Y., Rane J. 2016. Can plant bioregulators minimize the crop productivity losses caused by drought, heat stress and salinity? An integrated review. Journal of Applied Botany and Food Quality 89: 13 – 125.
- Srivastva AK, Ratnakumar P, Minhas PS, Suprasanna P. (2016). Plant bioregulators for sustainable agriculture: integrating Redox Signaling as a possible unifying mechanism. Advances in Agronomy 137: 237–278. DOI: 10.1016/bs.agron.2015.12.002.
- Ulukan, Hakan (2005). Effect of foliar fertilizer as seed pre-treatment on yield components in Common Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). TARIM BÝLÝMLERÝ DERGÝSÝ 11 (4): 368-372. Retrieved from http://tarimbilimleri.agri.ankara.edu.tr/2005/111_4/makale6.pdf
- Walid Fediala Abd El-Gleel Mosa, Lidia Sas Paszt, Mateusz Fr¹c, Pawe³ Trzciñski, Micha³ Przyby³, Waldemar Treder and Krzysztof Klamkowski (2017) Biofertilization effect on growth, yield and fruit quality of apple cv Topaz. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 51 (1): 25-31. DOI:10.18805/ijare.v51i1.7057.
- Zakharov, S.A. (2015). Application of biomineral fertilizers and bioproducts in resource-saving technologies for growing winter Wheat in Volga Forest-Steppe. Vestnik UGSKHA 4 (32): 62-67. DOI: 10.18286/1816-4501-2015-4-62-67.
- Zavalin, A.A. (2005). Bio-preparations, fertilizers and harvest. Moscow, RF: VNIIA.
- Zavalin, A.A. and Kozhemyakov, A.P. – ed. (2010). New technologies for manufacturing and application of combined-action products. St.Petersburg, RF: Khimizdat.
- Zlotnikov, A.K. (2011). Development and Comprehensive Characterization of Polyfunctional Product Albit for Plant Protection from Diseases and Stresses (Doctoral dissertation). Pushchino, RF.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.