- Backer, R., Rokem, J.S., Ilangumaran, G., Lamont, J., Praslickova, D., Ricci, E., Subramanian, S., Smith, D.L. (2018). Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria: Context, mechanisms of action and roadmap to commercialization of biostimulants for sustainable agriculture. Frontiers in Plant Science. 9: 1473.
- Bahadir, P.S., Liaqat, F., Eltem, R. (2018). Plant growth promoting properties of phosphate solubilizing Bacillus species isolated from the Aegean Region of Turkey. Turkish Journal of Botany. 42: 1-14.
- Bjelić, D., Ignjatov, M., Marinković, J., Milošević, D., Nikoliæ, Z., Gvozdanović-Varga, J., Karaman, M. (2018). Bacillus isolates as potential biocontrol agents of Fusarium clove rot of garlic. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture. 105: 369-376.
- Compant, S., Clément, C., Sessitsch, A. (2010). Plant growth- promoting bacteria in the rhizo- and endosphere of plants: their role, colonization, mechanisms involved and prospects for utilization. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 42: 669-678.
- Gholami, A, Shahsavani, S, Nezarat, S. (2009). The effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on germination, seedling growth and yield of maize. International Journal of Biological, Biomolecular, Agricultural, Food and Biotechnological Engineering. 3: 9-14.
- Glickman, E. and Dessaux, Y. (1995). A critical examination of the specificity of the Salkowski reagent for indolic compounds produced by phytopathogenic bacteria. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 61: 793-796.
- ISTA (2020): International Rules for Seed Testing. Seed Science and Technology. Zurich, Switzerland.
- Kaur, R. and Kaur, S. (2018). Biological alternates to synthetic fertilizers: Efficiency and future scopes. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 52: 587-595.
- Kiruthika, S. and Arunkumar, M. (2020). A comprehensive study on IAA production by Bradyrhizobium japonicum and Bacillus subtilis and its effect on Vigna radiata plant growth. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 55: 570-576.
- Milagres, A.F.M., Machuca, A., Napoleao, D. (1999). Detection of siderophore production from several fungi and bacterial by a modifcation of chrome azurol S (CAS) agar plate assay. Journal of Microbiological Methods. 37: 1-6.
- Miljaković, D., Marinković, J., Balešević-Tubić, S. (2020). The significance of Bacillus spp. in disease suppression and growth promotion of field and vegetable crops. Microorganisms. 8: 1037.
- Nautiyal, C.S. (1999). An effcient microbiological growth medium for screening phosphate solubilizing microorganisms. FEMS Microbiology Letters. 170: 265-270.
- Pikovskaya R.I. (1948). Mobilization of phosphorus in soil in connection with the vital activity of some microbial species. Mikrobiologiya. 17: 362-370.
- Rani, A., Upadhyay, S.K., Shukla, G., Singh, C. Singh, R. (2021). Efficacy of bacterial isolates against causal agent of late blight of potato, Phytophthorainfestans. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 55: 403-409.
- Sharma, S.B., Sayyed, R.Z., Trivedi, M.H., Gobi, T.A. (2013). Phosphate solubilizing microbes: Sustainable approach for managing phosphorus deficiency in agricultural soils. SpringerPlus. 2: 587.
- Singh, N. and Singh, G. (2018). Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria and Rhizobium combinations are the key to reduce dependence on phosphorus fertilizers in lentil-A review. Agricultural Reviews. 39: 76-81
- Spaepen, S. and Vanderleyden, J. (2011). Auxin and plant-microbe interactions. Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Biology. 3: a001438.
- Tripathi, S., Srivastavab, P., Devi, R.S., Bhadouria, R. (2020). Influence of Synthetic Fertilizers and Pesticides on Soil Health and Soil Microbiology. In: Agrochemicals Detection, Treatment and Remediation. Vara Prasad M.N., Heinemann B. (eds.). p. 25-54.
- Yu, X., Ai, C., Xin, L., Zhou, G. (2011). The siderophore-producing bacterium, Bacillus subtilis CAS15, has a biocontrol effect on Fusarium wilt and promotes the growth of pepper. European Journal of Soil Biology. 47: 138-145.
- Zhao, Z., Wang, Q., Wang, K., Brian, K., Liu, C., Gu, Y. (2010). Study of the antifungal activity of Bacillus vallismortis ZZ185 in vitro and identification of its antifungal components. Bioresource Technology. 101: 292-297.
Submitted Date : 6-11-2021
Accepted Date : 18-12-2021