- Abedinpour, M. and Rohani, R. (2017). Effects of magnetized water application on soil and maize growth indices under different amounts of salt in the water. Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination. 7(3): 319-325.
- Aliverdi, A., Parsa, M. and Hammami, H. (2015). Increased soyabean- rhizobium symbiosis by magnetically treated water, biological agriculture and horticulture. An International Journal for Sustainable Production Systems: 1-10.
- Al Janaby. M.A.A. (2014). Effect of magnetized irrigation water and bio fertilizer spraying on growth and yields of maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Genetic and Environmental Resources Conservation. 2(1): 10-15.
- El Sayed, H.A.E.S. (2014). Impact of magnetic water irrigation for improve the growth, chemical composition and yield production of broad bean (Vicia faba L.) plant. American Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 4(4): 476-496.
- El-Yazied, A.A., El-Gizawy, A.M., Khalf, S.M., El-Satar, A. and Shalaby, O.A. (2012). Effect of magnetic field treatments for seeds and irrigation water as well as N, P and K levels on productivity of tomato plants. Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 8(4): 2088-2099.
- El-Yazied, A.A., Shalaby, O.A., El-Gizawy, A.M., Khalf, S.M. and El-Satar, A. (2011). Effect of magnetic field on seed germination and transplant growth of tomato. Journal of American Science. 7(12): 306-312.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation. (2017). Production/yield quantities of soybeans in Iran. www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/QC/visalize.
- Gao, Y., Sun, Y., Zhang, R. and Chu, G. (2017). Effects of magnetic water irrigation on the growth, N uptake and antioxidant enzyme activities of cotton seedlings. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 7: 25-33.
- Grewal, H.S. and Maheshwari, B.L. (2011). Magnetic treatment of irrigation water and snow pea and chickpea seeds enhances early growth and nutrient contents of seedlings. Bio-electromagnetic. 32: 58-65.
- Hasan, M.M., Alharby, H.F., Hajar, A.S., Hakeem, K.R. and Alzahrani, Y. (2018). Effects of magnetized water on phenolic compounds, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant activity of moringa species under drought stress. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 28(3): 1-6.
- Hozayn, M., Abd El-Wahed, M.S.A., Abd El-Monem, A.A., Abdelraouf, R.E. and Abd Elhamid, E.M. (2016a). Applications of magnetic technology in agriculture, a novel tool for improving water and crop productivity: 3. Faba Bean. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 7(6): 1288-1296.
- Hozayn, M. and Abdul Qados, A.M.S. (2010). Magnetic water application for improving wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) crop production. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America. 1(4): 677-682.
- Hozayn, M., Abdallha, M.M., Abd El-Monem, A.A., El-Saady, A.A. and Darwish, M.A. (2016b). Applications of magnetic technology in agriculture: A novel tool for improving crop productivity (1): Canola. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 11(5): 441-449.
- Madhaiyan, M., Poonguzhali, S., Sundaram, S.P. and Tongmin, S. (2006). A new insight into foliar applied methanol influencing phylloplane methylotrophic dynamics and growth promotion of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) and sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.). Environmental and Experimental Botany. 57: 168-176.
- Moghadas, S.M.T., Sani, B. and Moaveni, P. (2013). Study of foliar application of methanol on drought stress resistance in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences. 2(2): 1307-1310.
- Nadali, I., Paknejad, F., Moradi, F., Vazan, S., Tookalo, M., Jami Al-Ahmadi, M. and Pazoki, A. (2010). Effects of methanol on sugar beet (Beta vulgaris). Australian Journal of Crop Science. 4 (6): 398-401.
- Nonomura, A.M. and Benson, A.A. (1992a). The path of carbon in photosynthesis: Improved crop yields with methanol. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 89: 9794-9798.
- Nonomura, A.M. and Benson, A.A. (1992b). The path of carbon in photosynthesis: Methanol and light. In: Research in photosynthesis. [N. Murata (ed.)]. Kluwer Academic Publ., Dordrecht, the Netherlands. p. 911-914.
- Sadeghipour. O. (2016). The Effect of magnetized water on physiological and agronomic traits of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.). International Journal of Research in Chemical, Metallurgical and Civil Engg. 3(2): 195-198.
- Safarzade Vishgahi M.N., Normohamadi, G.H., Majidi Haravan, E. and Rabiei, B. (2005). Effect of methanol on peanut growth and yield (Arachis hypogaea L.). Journal of Agricultural Science. 103-188.
- SAS Institute Inc. Statistical Analysis System. Cary, NC 27513-2414, USA.https://www.sas.com/en_us/software/stat.html.
- Silva, T.J.A. and Dobránszki, J. (2014). Impact of magnetic water on plant growth. Environmental and Experimental Biology. 12: 137-142.
- Tavassoli, A. and Galavi, M. (2011). Effect of foliar application of methanol on efficiency, production and yield of plants - a review. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 45(1): 1-10.
- Yuncong, L.I., Gupta, G., Joshi, J.M. and Siyumbano, A.K. (1995). Effect of methanol on soybean photosynthesis and chlorophyll. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 18: 1875-1880.
- Zbieć, I., Karczmarczyk, S. and Podsiadło, C. (2003). Response of some cultivated plants to methanol as compared to supplemental irrigation. Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities. 6 (1): 1-7.
- Zlotopolski, V. (2017). Magnetic treatment reduces water usage in irrigation without negatively impacting yield, photosynthesis and nutrient uptake in lettuce. International Journal of Applied Agricultural Sciences. 3(5): 117-122.
Submitted Date : 6-04-2020
Accepted Date : 5-12-2020