- Beaulah, A. (2002). Growth and development of moringa (Moringa oleifera Lan.) under organic and inorganic systems of culture. Ph.D. Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore.
- Kumar, S. (2019). Effect of nutrient management on yield and quality of lentil (Lens culinaris L.) Cultivars. Ph.D. Thesis. Department of Agronomy, Choudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana, India.
- Kumawat, R.N., Mahajan, S.S. and Mertia, R.S. (2009). Growth and development of groundnut under foliar application of Panchgavya and leaf extracts of endemic plant. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 54(3): 324-331.
- Natarajan, K. (2002). Panchgavya- A Manual. Mapusa, Goa, India: Mother India Press.
- Selvaraj, N. (2003). Report on the work done on organic farming at Horticultural Research Station. In: Panchgavya–Boon to Organic Farming.
- Somasundaram, E., Sankaran, N., Meena, S., Thiyagarajan, T.M., Chandragiri, K. and Pannerselvam, S. (2003). Response of black gram to varied levels of panchgavya (organic nutrition) foliar spray. Madras Agriculture Journal. 90(1- 3): 169-172.
- Suresh Kumar R, Ganesh, P., Tharmaraj, K. and Saranraj, P. (2011). Growth and development of blackgram (Vigna mungo) under foliar application of Panchgavya as organic source of nutrients. Current Botany. 2(3): 9-11.
- Tejada, M. and Gonzalez, J.L. (2003). Effects of foliar application of a byproduct of the two-step olive oil mill process on rice yield. European Journal of Agronomy. 2(1): 31-40.
- Vedivel, E. (2007). The theory and practical of panchgavya. Directorate of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbtore, 9-14.
- Yadav, B.K. and Lourdraj, C.A. (2006). Effect of organic manures and Panchgavya spray on yield attributes and economics of rice (Oryza sativa). Crop Research. 31: 1-5.
- Yadav, B.K. and Christopher, L.A. (2006). Effects of organic manures and panchgavya spray on yield attributes, yield and economics of rice. Crop Research. 31(1): 1-5.
- Yadav, P. and Tripathi, A.K. (2013). Growth and yield of greengram under foliar application of panchgavya and leaf extracts of endemic plants. International Research of Agronomy. 58(4): 618-621.
Submitted Date : 17-01-2022
Accepted Date : 30-03-2022