- Alam, K.B., Bari, M.A., Talukdar, M.I. (1988). Effect of fungicide on the control of Tikka disease of groundnut. Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Research. 5(2):17-20.
- Anonymous (2019). Kharif-2019. Survey of groundnut crop- executive summary. http://www.iopepc.org/misc/pp. 1-24.
- Anonymous. (2019-20). Commissionerate of Agriculture, Rajasthan, Jaipur. pp. 1-12, www. agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Aulakh, K.S. and Sandhu, R.S. (1970). Reaction of groundnut varieties against Aspergillus niger. Plant Diseses Reporter. 54(4): 337-338.
- Bakhetia, D.R.C. (1983). Control of white grub (Holotrichia consenenguinea) and collar rot (Aspergillus niger) of groundnut sown in different dates in Punjab. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 53(9): 846-850.
- Chahal, A.S., Dutt, S., Chohan, J.S. (1974). Varietal resistance in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) to collar rot (Aspergillus niger) in Punjab state. Journalof Research Punjab Agricultural University. 11(2): 200-203.
- Dighule, S.B., Gawade, S.B., Deshmukh, G.P., Mahajan, S.B. (2018). Effect of seed treatment of chemicals for management of collar rot of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Trends in Bioscience. 11(6): 800-801.
- Haveri, N. (2017). Studies on diversity of Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc. and induced systemic resistance in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) against stem rot pathogen. Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Ph.D. thesis.
- Jain, A.C. and Nema, K.G. (1952). Aspergillus blight of groundnut seedlings. Sci. Cult. 17:348.
- Jochem, S.C.J. (1926). Aspergillus niger on groundnut. Indisch Culturen (Teysmannia). 11:325-326.
- Joshi, D.H. (1969). Studies on the seed microflora of groundnut, cotton, bajra, wheat and sesame under Gujarat condition. M.sc (Agri). thesis, Gujrat Agricultural University, Sardar Krishinagar, Dantiwada, pp 126.
- Kishore, G.K., Pande, S., Harish, S. (2007). Evaluation of essential oils and their components for broad-spectrum antifungal activity and control of late leaf spot and crown rot diseases in peanut. Plant Diseases. 91:375-379.
- Kumari, M. (2015). Variability and management of Aspergillus niger Van. Tieghem causing collar rot of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). M.Sc. thesis. Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jobner.
- Kumari, M. and Singh, M. (2016). Morphological and pathogenic variabilities among Aspergillus niger isolates associated with groundnut (Arachis hypogea L.). Annals of Plant Protection Science. 24(2): 364-368.
- Meena R.L., Jat, B.L., Babita D. (2019). Status of collar rot in groundnut and impact of demonstrations on its management in Dausa district of Rajasthan. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 11(22): 9199-9201.
- Pattee, H. and Young, G.T. (1982). Peanut Science and Technology. Yoakum, Texas 77995, USA.
- Reddy, M.V. (1976). Crop management of groundnut, irrigated and dry crop. Paper read at 9th annual workshop-cum-seminar on an India Coordinated Research Project on Oil seed Crops held at Nagpur on 5-9th April.
- Saran, M.K., Ram, D., Verma, J.R., Kumawat, M.M., Netajit, L. (2020). Survey for the Assessment of Groundnut Collar Rot Disease Incidence in Major Groundnut Growing Areas of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 9(9): 1162-1166.
- Singh, R.P. (2010). Plant Pathology. Kalyani Publishers, Ludhiana, Disease Management: Regulatory Methods, Cultural Practices and Physical Methods. pp 234-243.
- Veena, G.A., Padmodaya, B., Devi, R.S.J., Manjula, K., Naidu, G.M. (2019). Survey for disease incidence of groundnut collar rot, stem rot and root rot in Ananthapur, Kadapa, Chitttoor, Kurnool and Nellore districts of Andhra Pradesh. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 7(3): 4932-4934.
- Vimal Kumar, C. and Saifulla, M. (2017). Management of collar rot of groundnut caused by Aspergillus niger van Teighem in in vitro and in vivo conditions. Special Symposium on “Microbial Antagonists and Their Role in Biological Control of Plant Diseases” during October 5-7, 2017.
- Winter, P.S., Bowman, C.E., Villani, P.J., Dolan, T.E. and Hauck, N.R. (2013). Systemic acquired resistance in moss: Further evidence for conserved defense mechanisms in plants. PloS One. 9(7): pp 101880.
Submitted Date : 4-01-2022
Accepted Date : 8-02-2022