- Ahlawat, I.P.S., Singh, A., Sarraf, G.S. (1981). It pays to control weeds in pulses. Indian Farming, 31: 11-13 p.
- Anonymous (2019). United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service. https://plants.usda.org.
- Arslan, Z.F. (2018). Changes, problems and solution of weeds in cotton fields after irrigation in Sanliurfa Province. Journal o Agriculture and Food Sciences, 22 (1): 109-125.
- Chaithra, H.R., Manjunatha, H., Saifulla, M., Deepthi, P. (2019). Pathogenic and morphological variability among Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. ciceri isolates causing wilt in chickpea. Legume Research, 42 (2): 277-281.
- Demir A., Tepe I., Erman, M. (2005). Effect of different control methods on weeds, yields, some yield components and nodulation in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Yuzuncu Yýl University Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 15 (1): 73-77.
- Duzgunes O, Kesici T, Kavuncu O and Gurbuz F. 1987. Research and trial methods. Journal of Agricultural Faculty of Ankara University, 381.
- ICARDA, (1987). Annual Report. The International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas. Alleppo, Syria.
- ICARDA-FSP, (1989). International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas - Farming System Program), Annual Report. Aleppo, Syria.
- Joshi, N., Joshi, A. (2016). Allelopathic effects of weed extracts on germination of wheat. Annals of Plant Sciences, 5 (5): 1330-1334.
- Khan, I.A., Marwat, K.B., Hassan, G., Khan, R., Ullah, Z. (2012). Suppressive capability of herbicides and plant extracts against chickpea weeds. J Anim Plant Sci., 22 (2): 67-69.
- Kong, C.H., Zhao, H., Xu, X.H., Wang, P., Gu, Y. (2007). Activity and allelopathy of soil of flavone Oglycosides from rice. Journal Agric. Food Chem., 55: 6007-6012.
- Pooniya, V., Rai, B., Jat, R.K. (2009). Yield and yield attributes of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) as influenced by various row spacings and weed control. Indian J. Weed Sci., 41 (3 & 4): 222-223.
- Rathod, P.S., Patil, D.H., Dodamani, B.M. (2017). Evaluation of Time and Dose of imazethapyr in controlling Weeds of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Legume Research, 40 (5): 906-910.
- Sanli, A., Kaya, M., Kara, B. (2009). Effects of herbicide applications and hoeing times of weed of yield and some yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Anadolu J. Agric. Sci., 24 (1): 13-20.
- Saxena, M.C. (1980). Recent Advances in Chickpea Agronomy. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Chickpea Improvement. Hyderabad, India, 28 Feb-2 Mar 1979, Session 3. Chickpea agronomy and physiology, 89-96.
- Saxena, M.C., Subramaniyam, K.K., Yadav, D.S. (1976). Chemical and mechanical control of weeds in gram. Pantnagar Journal of Research, 1: 112-116 p.
- Topcu, N., Cangi, R. (2017). The determination of weed species, their densities and coverage areas in Vineyards in Tokat Province. Journal of Agricultural Faculty of Gaziosmanpasa University, 34 (3): 148-158.
- Yýlmaz, H., Kulaz, H., (2019). The effects of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on antioxidant activity in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under salt stress. Legume Research, 42 (1): 72-76.
Submitted Date : 12-02-2019
Accepted Date : 25-06-2019