- Harithavardhini, J., Jayalalitha, K., Ashoka Rani, Y. and Krishnaveni, B. (2016). Efficacy of post emergence herbicides on weed control efficiency, partitioning of dry matter and yield of blackgram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. International Journal of Food, Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. 6(2): 39-44.
- Jat, H.L., Singh, P. and Lakhera, J.P. (2011). Constraints in adoption of moth bean production technology in arid zone of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Journal of Extension Education. 19: 185-189.
- Khairnar, C.B., Goud, V.V. and Sethi, H.N. (2014). Pre and post-emergence herbicides for weed management in mung bean. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 46(4): 392-395.
- Kumar, S., Rana, M.C. and Rana, S.S. (2018). Impact of propaquizafop on weed growth, yield and economics of soybean (Glycine max L.) under mid hill conditions of Himachal Pradesh. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(6): 650-654.
- Mani, V.S., Malla, M.C., Gautam, K.C. and Bhagwant, S. (1973). Weed killing chemicals in potato cultivars. Indian Farming. 32: 17-18.
- Patel, B.J., Patel, H.H. and Ganvit, V.C. (2019). Effect of spacing and weed management on yield, quality and nutrient uptake of moth bean (Vigna aconitifolia). Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 8(5): 948-952.
- Punia, S.S., Singh, S. and Yadav, D. (2011). Bioefficacy of imazethapyr and chlorimuron-ethyl in clusterbean and their residual effect on succeeding Rabi crops. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 43 (1 and 2): 48-53.
- Punia, S.S., Yadav, D., Duhan, A. and Mohammad, I. (2015). Bioefficacy and phytotoxicity of herbicides in greengram and their residual effect on succeeding mustard. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 47(4): 386-489.
- Ram, P., Singh, S.P., Yadav, R.S. and Kumawat, A. (2018). Efficacy of herbicides for control of weeds in moth bean. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 50(1): 88-90.
- Rao, V.S. (2000). Principles of Weed Science. Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Saltoni, N., Shropshire, C., Cowan, T. and Sikkema, P. (2004). Tolerance of black beans (Phaseolus vulgaris) to soil application of s-metalochlor and imazethapyr. Weed Technology. 18: 111-118.
- Saxena, A., Singh, Y.V., Singh, D.V. and Singh, R. (2003). Weed management in moth bean (Vigna aconitifolia) in arid region of Rajasthan. Annals of Arid Zone. 42(2): 137-140.
- Sen, S., Kaur, R. and Das, T.K. (2020). Weed management in dry direct-seeded rice: Assessing the impacts on weeds and crop. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 52(2): 169-174.
- Singh, S.P., Yadav, R.S. and Sharma, V. (2016). Weed control in clusterbean through post-emergence herbicides. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 48(2): 202-205.
- SPSS for Windows, Version 16.0. Chicago, SPSS Inc; 2007.
- Upadhayay, V.B., Singh, A. and Rawat, A. (2013). Efficacy of early post-emergence herbicides against associated weeds in soybean. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 44(40): 73-75.
Submitted Date : 27-08-2021
Accepted Date : 26-10-2021