- Allen, R.G., Pereira, L.S. Raes, D. and Smith, M. (1998). Crop Evapotranspiration - Guidelines for Computing Crop Water Requirements. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper 56. Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome.
- Chandrasekhar, P. (2013). Response of rabi pigeonpea to different nutrigation levels. M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis submitted to Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- Dakhore, K.K., Kadam, Y.E. and Shaikh, A.R. (2020). Climatic Normals and Extreme Events at Parbhani. VNMKV/DOR/Technical Bulletin/10/2020 pp.64.
- Deol, J.S., Chandrima, S., Rajni S., Kaur, R. and Meena, S.L. (2018). Improving productivity of pulses using plant growth regulators: A review. Int. J. Microbiol. Res. 10: 1259-1262.
- Deolankar, K.P. and Berard, P.S. (1999). Use of drip and fertigation of water saving in chickpea. J. Maharashtra Agric. Univ. 23(3): 307-308.
- Gorantiwar, S.D., Kadam, S.A., Dahiwalkar, S.D., Tamboli, M.A., Popale, P.G., Raut, Y.V., Baviskar, M.N. and Chavan, V.V. (2018). Phule Jal, (Mobile application software). Retrieved from https://www.google.com/search/phulejal app.
- Kumbhar, N.S., Patel J.S. and Patel, C.J. (2015). Influence of irrigation scheduling (IW: CPE ratios) and sulphur on yield, quality and economics of rabi pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.). Legume Res.,-An Int. J. 38: 643-645.
- Ramani, G. (1991). Drip irrigation most suitable irrigation method for coconut gardens. Indian Coconut J. 20 (7): 5-12.
- Rolf Hardter and Thomas Fairhurst (2004). Nutrient use efficiency in upland cropping system of Asia. Retrieved from www. kaligmbh.com/duengemittalen/service/publications.cfm? artikelied=17.
- Saritha, K.S., Pujari, B.T., Basavarajappa, R., Naik, M.K., Rameshbabu and Desai, B.K. (2012). Growth of pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.] and nutrient status of soil after the harvest of crop as influenced by plant densities, different irrigation and nutrient levels. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 25: 134-136.
- Shirgapure, K.H. and Fathima P.S. (2018). Growth and yield of pulses as influenced by irrigation levels in southern dry zone of Karnataka. J. of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7 (1): 2444-2448.
- Shruti, M.Y. and Aladakatti, Y.R (2017). Effect of drip irrigation and fertigation on yield, economics and water use efficiency of intra-hirsutum Bt cotton. J. Farm Sci. 30 (2): 185-189.
- Singh, J., Supriya, Saxena, S., Mishra P. and Singh R.B. (2018). Effect of fertigation doses and amount of water applied on the growth and yield of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) cv. Pusa 992. J. of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. SP 2: 182-18.
- Singh, K., Brar, A.S. and Singh, H.P. (2018a). Drip fertigation improves water and nitrogen use efficiency of Bt cotton. J. Soil and Water Conserv. 73(5): 549-557.
- Sivanappan, R., Padmakumari, K.O. and Kumar, V. (1985). Drip Irrigation. Keerthi Publishing House, Coimbatore, India, pp. 75-80.
- Vanishree, H., Anand, N., Chittapur, B.M., Umesh, M.R. and Bhat, S.N. (2019) Standardization of fertigation technology for transplanted pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.]. Legume Res. 42(2): 243-246.
- Vimalendran, L. (2013). Optimizing drip irrigation and fertigation scheduling for long duration pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.]. Ph.D. (Agri.) Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
Submitted Date : 22-05-2021
Accepted Date : 28-08-2021