- Dhaka, Y., Meena, R.S. and Kumar, S. (2016). Effect of INM on nodulation, yield, quality and available nutrient status in soil after harvest of green gram. Legume Research-An International Journal. 39(4): 590-594.
- Datt, N., Sharma, R.P. and Sharma, G.D. (2003). Effect of supplementary use of farm yard manner along with chemical fertilizers on productivity and nutrient uptake by vegetable pea (Pisumsativumv ararvense) and build up of soil fertility in Lahul Valley of Himachal Pradesh. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 73: 266-68.
- Gangaiah, B. (2008). Agronomy-kharif crops. World. 7(3.28): 441.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nd edition). A Wiley-Inter Science Publication New York, USA.
- Gupta, V., Sharma, G.L., Sonakiya, V.K. and Tiwari, G. (2003). Impact of different levels of FYM and sulphur on morph physiological indices and productivity of soybean. Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya Research Journal. 37(2): 76-78.
- Kumar, A., Meena, R.N., Yadav, L. and Gilotia, Y.K. (2014). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nutrient on yield, yield attributes and nutrient uptake of rice cv. PRH-10. The Bioscan. 9(2): 595-597.
- Kumar, A. and Pandita, V.K. (2016). Effect of integrated nutrient management on seed yield and quality in cowpea. Legume Research-An International Journal. 39(3): 448-452.
- Mere, V., Singh, A.K., Singh, M., Jamir, Z. and Gupta, R.C. (2013). Effect of nutritional schedule on productivity and quality of soybean varieties and soil fertility. Legume Research- An International Journal. 36(6): 528-534.
- Negi, S. Dwivedi, G.K. and Singh, R.V. (2007). Integrated nutrient management through biofertilizers, fertilizers, organic manure and lime for vegetable pea in an acid inceptisol of cool, temperate region of Uttaranchal. Legume Research- An International Journal. 30(1): 37-40.
- Singh, Y.P., Sandeep, Tomar, S., Singh, A.K. and Yadav, R.P. (2018). Nutrient management and irrigation scheduling effect on blackgram (Vigna mungo) - frenchbean (Phaseolus vulgaris) yield, economics, water productivity and soil properties. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 17(1): 58-64.
- Sharma, R.P., Datt, N. and Sharma, Pritam, K. (2003). Combined application of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and farm yard manure in onion (Allium cepa) under high hills, dry temperate conditions of north-western Himalayas. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 73: 225-27.
- Singh, S.R., Bhat, M.I., Wani, J.A. and Najar, G.R. (2009). Role of Rhizobium and VAM fungi improvement in fertility and yield of green gram under temperate conditions. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 57(1): 45-52.
- Thakur, R.N., Arya, P.S. and Thakur, S.K. (1999). Response of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) varieties to fertilizer levels, Rhizobium inoculation and their residual effect on onion (Allium cepa) in mid hills of north western Himalayas. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 44: 416-418.
- Vavilov, N.L. (1951). The origin, variation, immunity and breeding of cultivated plants. [(Ed.) Tranil, K.S. Chester], Roland Press Company, New York. pp. 45-47.
- Vincent, J.M. (1970). A Manual for the Practical Study of Root Nodule Bacteria. IBP Hand Book No. 15 Blackwell Scientific Publication Oxford.
Submitted Date : 13-04-2021
Accepted Date : 22-07-2021