- Meena, B.M., Swaminathan, R., Meena, A.K. and Kumar, A. (2017). Impact of farmscaping on the comparative population of pestiferous insects of cowpea and their associated natural enemies. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 5: 253-257.
- Patel, S.K., Patel, B.H., Korat, D.M. and Dabhi, M.R. (2010). Seasonal Incidence of major insect pests of cowpea, [Vigna unguiculata (Linn.) Walpers] in relation to weather parameters. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 23: 497-499.
- Patient, D.F., Nchiwan, N.E. and Koehler, H. (2019). Abundance and diversity of insect pests on maize, cowpea and akra in a comparative experiment testing effects of intercropping and insecticide in the cameroonian Guinean Savannah and Sudano Sahelian agro-ecological zones. Journal of Experimental Agriculture International. 29: 1-20.
- Pinjara, I.M., Purushan, G.S., Meena, A.K. and Swaminathan, R. (2017). Diversity of coleopteran fauna in Kharif pulses from three different locations of southern Rajasthan. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 5: 616-618.
- Sardana, H.R. and Verma, S. (1986). Preliminary studies on the prevalence of insect pests and their natural enemies on cowpea crop in relation to weather factors at Delhi. Indian Journal of Entomology. 48: 448-458.
- Sharma, P., Rana, B.S., Mordia, A. and Kumawat, K. (2019). Seasonal incidence of sucking insect pests of cowpea, [Vigna unguiculata (Linn) Walpers] in relation to abiotic factors. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 7: 1242-1244.
Submitted Date : 13-10-2020
Accepted Date : 5-02-2021