Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Dynamics of the physical properties of soybean during storage under tropical condition
First Online 30-01-2019|
- Abba, E.J. and Lovato, A. (1999). Effect of seed storage temperature and relative humidity on maize (Zea mays L.) seed viability and vigour. Journal of Seed Science Technology, 27(1), 101-114.
- Altuntaº, E. and Demirtola, H. (2007). Effect of moisture content on physical properties of some grain legume seeds. New Zealand Journal of Crop & Horticulture. Science, 35(4), 423-433.
- Altuntaº, E. and Yildiz, M. (2007). Effect of moisture content on some physical and mechanical properties of faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Journal of Food Engneering, 78: 174–183.
- Brooker, D.B., Bakker-Arkema, F.W. and Hall, C.W. (1992). Drying and storage of grains and oilseeds. Springer, New York, USA.
- Carman, K. (1996). Some physical properties of lentil grains. Journal of Agriculture Engineering Research, 63(2), 87–92.
- Deshpande, S.D., Bal, S. and Ojha, T.P. (1993). Physical properties of soybean. Journal of Agriculture Engineering Research, 56: 89-98.
- Duarte, C.R., Murata, V.V. and Barrozo, M.A.S. (2004). The Use of a Population Balance Model in the Study of Inoculation of Soybean Seeds in a Spouted Bed. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 82: 116–121.
- Gunathilake D.M.C.C., Senanayaka D.P., Adiletta P. and Senadeera, W. (2018) Drying of Agricultural Crops” In: Advances in Agricultural Machinery and Technologies. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Florida, USA. pp 331-365
- Gupta, R.K. and Das, S.K. (1997). Physical properties of sunflower seeds. Journal Agriculture Engineering Research, 66, 1-8.
- Hridya.V., Rejeendran., Lakshmi. S. and Ambika S. (2018) Changes of enzymes activities in botanical treated aged seed of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) cv. CO 3 seeds, Journal of Legume Research, 41(1), 73-78
- Hou, H.J. and Chang, K.C. (2004). Storage conditions affect soybean color: chemical composition and tofu qualities. Journal of Food Process and Preservation, 28: 473–488.
- Isik, E. (2007). Some engineering properties of soybean grains. American Journal of Food Technology, 2: 115-125.
- Joshi, D.C., Das, S.D. and Mukharjee, R. K. (1993). Physical properties of pumpkin seeds, Journal Agriculture Engineering Research, 54: 219-229.
- Kaur, S., Kaur, S., Gupta, A.K. and Kaur, J. (2016) Physiochemical and nutritional attributes of raw and soaked seeds of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes. Journal of Legume Research 39 (3) 359-369
- Konak, K., Carman, K. and Aydin, C. (2002). Physical properties of chick pea seeds. Journal of Bio System Engineering, 82" 73-78.
- Miglani, H. and Sharma, S. (2017). Cell wall composition and nutrients in soybean genotypes of varying seed coat colour, Journal of Legume Research, 40: 444-452
- Narayan, R., Chauhan, G.S. and Verma, N.S. (1988). Changes in the quality of soybean during storage. Part 2 – Effect of soybean storage on the sensory qualities of the products made therefrom. Journal of Food Chemistry, 30: 181-190.
- Olajide, J.O. and Ade-Omowage, B.I.O. (1999). Some physical properties of locust bean seed. Journal Agriculture Engineering Research, 74:15-22.
- Tavakoli, H., Rajabipour, A. and Mohtasebi, S.S. (2009). Moisture-dependent some engineering properties of soybean. Agriculture Engineering International, 9: 99 -101
- Yalçin, Ý., Özarsalan, C. and Akbaº, T. (2007). Physical properties of pea (Pisum sativum) seed. Journal of Food Engineering 79(2), 731-735.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.