- Ahammed, S.K., Gopal, K., Munikrishnaiah, M. and Subramanyam, D. (2008). Effect of aflatoxin on shoot and root growth of soybean seedlings. Legume Res., 31:152-154.
- Alinezhad, S., Tolouee, M., Kamalzadeh, A., Motalebi, A.A., Nazeri, M., Yasemi, M., et.al., (2011). Mycobiota and aflatoxin B1 contamination of rainbow trout (Oncorhinchus Mykiss) feed with emphasis to Aspergillus section Flavi. Iran J. Fish Sci., 10:363-374.
- Anonymous, (2011). Turkish Food Codex Contaminants of Regulation. date 29.12.2011 and numbered 28157 (3rd repeated) the official newspaper.
- Arzandeh, S. and Jinap, S. (2011). Effect of initial aflatoxin concentration, heating time and roasting temperature on aflatoxin reduction in contaminated peanuts and process optimisation using response surface modelling. Int. J. Food Sci. Technol., 46:485–491.
- Aschalew, E.L. (2010). Aflatoxin content of peanut (Arachis hypogaea) in relation to shelling and storage practice of ethiopian farmers. M. Sc. Thesis, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- Blaney, B.J., Kelly, M.A., Tyler, A.L. and Connole, M.D. (1989). Aflatoxin and cyclopiazonic acid production by Queensland isolates of Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus parasiticus. The Aus. J. Agricultural and Resour Econ. 40:395–400.
- Bora, T. and Karaca, I. (1970). Measurament of diseases and pests in crops. University of Ege, Printing Office. p.167.
- Ding, X,, Li, P., Bai, Y. and Zhou, H. (2012). Aflatoxin B1 in post-harvest peanuts and dietary risk in China. Food Control, 23:143-148.
- Ferna´ndez Pinto, V., Patriarca, A., Locani, O. and Vaamonde, G. (2001). Natural co-occurrence of aflatoxin and cyclopiazonic acid grown in Argentina. Food Addit. Contam., 18:1017–1020.
- Horn, N.W., Greene, R.L., Sobolev, V.S., Dorner, J.W. and Powell, J.H. (1996). Association of morphology and mycotoxin production with vegetative compatibility groups in Aspergillus flavus, A. parasiticus, and A. tamarii. Mycologia, 88:574–587.
- Kacmaz, A. (2006). A study on the technology of peanut processing and the evaluation of the working efficiency of the machines employed to this end. M. Sc. Thesis, Univ. C.U., Adana, Turkey.
- Lavkor, I. (2013). Control of diseases and aflatoxin occurrences with proper cultural and disease management practices in peanut growing. PhD Theses, Univ. C.U., Adana, Turkey.
- Lavkor, I. and Bicici, M. (2015).Aflatoxin occurrence in peanuts grown in Osmaniye at harvest, post-harvest, drying and pre-storage periods. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 21:394-405.
- Lavkor, I., Var, I., Oztemiz, S. and Almatar, M. (2017). First report of mycotoxins in second peanuts crop in Adana and Osmaniye at harvest, drying, pre-storage and storage periods. In: [Abdulra’uf L.B. (ed.)] Aflatoxin-Control, Analysis, Detection and Health Risks, InTech Open Science, Croati, pp.193-208.
- Latha, P., Sudhakar, P., Bala Krishna, M., Rajiya Begam, C. and Raja Reddy, K. (2011). Estimation of groundnut kernel aflatoxins by high performance liquid chromatography using immunoaffinity column clean up and post column photochemical derivatization. Legume Res., 34:31-35.
- Mutegi, C., Maina Wagacha, M., Kimani, J., Otieno, G., Wanyama, R., Hell, K. and Christie M.E. (2013). Incidence of aflatoxin in peanuts (Arachis hypogaea Linnaeus) from markets in Western, Nyanza and Nairobi Provinces of Kenya and related market traits. J Stored Prod Res., 52:118–127.
- Okello, D.K., Biruma, M. and Deom, C.M. (2010a). Overview of peanuts research in Uganda: Past, Present and Future. Afr. J. Biotechnol., 9:6448–6459.
- Okello, D.K., Kaaya, A.N., Bisikwa, J., Were, M. and Oloka, H. (2010b). Management of aflatoxins in peanuts. National Agricultural Research Organisation, Entebbe, Uganda.
- Oktay, H.I., Heperkan, D., Yelboga, E. and Karaguler, N.G. (2011). Aspergillus flavus-primary causative agent of aflatoxins in dried figs. Mycotaxon, 115:425–433.
- Paterson, R. and Lima, N. (2011). Further mycotoxin effects from climate change, Food Res. Int., 44:2555–2566.
- Resnik, S.L., González, H.H.L., Pacin, A. M., Viora, M., Caballero, G.M. and Gros, E.G. (1996). Cyclopiazonic acid and aflatoxins production by Aspergillus flavus isolated from Argentina corn. Mycotoxin Res., 12:61–66.
- Singh, R., Rai, T.S., Sharma, N.S., Arora, A.K. and Kaur, P. (2107). Evaluation of a Real time polymerase chain reaction assay for the detection of aflatoxin/sterigmatocystin producing strains of Aspergillus spp. Indian J. Ani. Res., 51:676-678.
- Somuncuoglu, S. (2007). Occurrence of cyclopiazonic acid in dried figs. M. Sc. Thesis, Uni. Ist. Tech, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Subrahmanyam, P., Wongkaew, S., Reddy, D.V.R., Demski, J.W., Mcdonald, D., Sharma, S.B. and Smith, D.M. (1992). Field diagnosis of groundnut diseases. ICRISAT, 36:28-34.
- Vaamonde, G., Patriarca, A., Pinto, V.F., Comerio, R. and Degrossi, C. (2003). Variability of aflatoxin and cyclopiazonic acid production by Aspergillus section Flavi from different substrates in Argentina. Int. J. Food Microbiol., 88:79-84.
- Zorzete, P., Baquião, A.C., Atayde, D.D., Reis, T.A., Gonçalez, E. and Corrêa, B. (2013). Mycobiota, aflatoxins and cyclopiazonic acid in stored peanut cultivars. Food Res. Int., 52:380–386.
Submitted Date : 13-08-2018
Accepted Date : 27-04-2019