- Anonymous. (2018). Profile of Agriculture Statistics, Karnataka state department of Agriculture, Government of Karnataka.
- Das, S.K., Balasubramanian, V. and Rao, A.C.S. (1982). In Nutrient management in drylands with special reference to cropping systems and semi-arid red soils. (Eds, R.P. Singh and S.K. Das). Bulletin No. 8. AICRPDA, ICAR, Hyderabad.
- Hunt, S.A., Devlin, D.L., Gordon, W.B., Maddux, L.D. and Marsh, B.H. (1993). Selecting optimum planting date and plant population for dryland corn in Kansas. Agronomy Journal. 12: 85-90.
- Jones, J.W., Hoogenboom, G., Porter, C.H., Boote, K.J., Batchelor, W.D., Hunt, L.A., Wilkens, P.W., Singh, U., Gijsman, A.J. and Ritchie, J.T. (2003). The DSSAT cropping system model. European Journal of Agronomy. 18: 235-265.
- Laberge, G., Haussmann, B.I., Ambus, P. and Høgh-Jensen, H. (2011). Cowpea N rhizo-deposition and its below-ground transfer to a co-existing and to a subsequent millet crop on a sandy soil of the Sudano-Sahelian eco-zone. Plant and Soil. 340 (1-2): 369-382.
- Sanginga, N., Okogun, J., Vanlauwe, B. and Dashiell, K. (2002). The contribution of nitrogen by promiscuous soybeans to maize based cropping the moist savanna of Nigeria. Plant and Soil. 241(2): 223-231.
- Singh, D.P. and Singh, B.B. (2011). Breeding for tolerance to abiotic stresses in mungbean. Food Legumes. 24(2): 83-90.
- Venkatesh, H., Shivaramu, H.S., Rajegowda, M.B. and Rao, V.U.M. (2016). Agroclimatic atlas of Karnataka. AICRP on Agrometeorology, Vijayapura and Bengaluru centers. 232 p.
Submitted Date : 8-07-2020
Accepted Date : 28-12-2020