- Anonymous. (2016). First advance estimated released on 14/09/2016 by Directorate of Economic and Statistics, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
- Dhale, S.Y. (2017). Effect of tillage and land configuration practices on growth and yield of rainfedsoybean [Glycine max (L.) Merill]. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, VNMKV, Parbhani (M.S.) India.
- Dwivedi R.K. and Bajpai R.P. (1997). Productivity of pigeonpea based cropping systems in Northern Hills Zone of Chattisgarh. Indian J. Agron. 42: 50-52.
- Goyal, S.N., Patel, N.L., Patel, N.M. and Ahlawat, I.P.S. (1991). Intercropping studies in pigeonpea under rainfed conditions. Indian J. Agron. 36 (1): 49-51.
- Jain, H.C., Deshmukh, M.R. and Duhoon (2001). Studies on fertilizer management in sesame based intercropping system under rainfed conditions in different agro ecosystems. J. Oilseeds Res. 18 (2): 176-177.
- Kadam, A.K. (2015). Effect of various land layouts and nutrient levels on growth, yield and quality of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill.) under rainfed condition. M.Sc.(Agri.) Thesis, VNMKV, Parbhani (M.S.) India.
- Kumar, P., Rana, K.S. and Rana, D.S. (2012). Effect of planting systems and phosphorous with bio-fertilizers on the performance of sole and intercropped pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 57(2): Pp. 127-132.
- Lewade, A.D. (2017). Effect of land configurations and foliar sprays on Soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] + Pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Mill sp.] intercropping system under rainfed condition. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, VNMKV, Parbhani (M.S.) India.
- Pujari, B.T. (1996). Pigeonpea based intercropping system in Vertisols of Northeastern Dry Zone of Karnataka. Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad, Karnataka,India.
- Ramamoorthy, K., Christopher, A.L., Alagudurai, S., Kandasamy, O.S. and Murugappan, V. (2004). Intercropping pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) in finger millet (Eleusinecoracana) on productivity and soil fertility under rainfed condition. Indian J. Agron. 49: 28-30.
- Rathod, P.S., Halikatti, S.I., Hiremath, S.M. and Kajjidoni, S.T. (2004). Comparative performance of pigeonpea based intercropping systems in northern transitional zone of Karnataka. Karnataka J. Agri. Sci.17(2): 203-206.
- Sarma, N.N., Sarma, D. and Paul, R. (1995). Intercropping of greengram, blackgram and sesame in pigeonpea under different seeding method.Indian J. Agron.40: 386-387.
- Shantveerayya, C.P., Mansur, S.C., Alagundagi and Salankinkop S.R. (2015). Productivity of barley (Hordium vulgare L.) genotypes to integrated nutrient management and broad bed and furrow method of cultivation in watershed area. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 7(4): 497-501.
- Shinde, V.S., Deshmukh L.S., Shinde, S.A. and Zade, K.K. (2009). Influence of rainwater management through different agriculture techniques on yield, yield attributing characters and economics of cotton. J. Cotton Res. Dev. 23(1): Pp.51-55.
- Swaminathan, M.S. (1981). Improving pulse production and productivity challenges aheads pulse crops. Newsletter, 1(2): 25.
- Verma, K.P. and Warsi, A.S. (1997). Production potential of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. Indian J. Agron., 42 (3): 419-421
- Willey, R.W., Rao, M.R. and Natrajan, M.(1980). Traditional Cropping Systems with Pigeonpea and Their Improvement. In: proc. Inte. Workshop Pigeonpea, December 15-19, ICRISAT, Patancheru, Pp.11-25.
Submitted Date : 17-04-2020
Accepted Date : 10-07-2020