- Aira, M., Monroy, F., Dominguez, J. and Mato, S. (2002). How earthworm density affects microbial biomass and activity in pig manure. European Journal of Soil Biology. 38: 7-10.
- Anjum, M.S., Ahmed, Z.I. and Rauf, C.A. (2006). Effect of Rhizobium inoculation and nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of mungbean,” International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 8: 238-240.
- Bahadur, Lal and Tiwari D.D. (2014). Nutrient management in mung bean (Vigna radiata l.) through sulphur and biofertilizers. Legume Research. 37: 180-187.
- Birla, J., Patel, B.M. Patel, P.M., Tamboli, Y.A and Patil, D. (2018). Yield and quality of cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L) Walp] as influenced by organic sources of nitrogen. Legume Research. 41(6): 899-902.
- Dhakal, Yubaraj; Meena, RS; DE, Nirmal; Verma, S.K. and Singh, Ajeet (2015). Growth, yield and nutrient content of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) in response to INM in eastern Uttar Pradesh, India. Bangladesh Journal of Botany. 44(3): 479-482.
- Meena, R.S. (2013). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on nutrient status of crop and soil after harvest of greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczeck] in arid western Rajasthan. Ann. Bio. 29(3): 307-310.
- Meena, R.S. and Sharma, S.K. (2013). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on yield attributes, yield and economics of Greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczeck]. Ann. Agri-Bio. Res. 18(3): 306-308.872.
- Meena, R.S., Ramawatar, Kamalesh, Ram, K. (2013). Effect of organic and inorganic source of nutrients on yield, nutrient uptake and nutrient status of soil after harvest of greengram. An Asian Journal of Soil Science. 8(1): 80-83.
- Menon, M.V., Reddy, D.B., Prameela P. and Krishnankutty, J. (2010). Seed production in vegetative cowpea (Vigna unguiculate L) under integrated nutrient management. Legume Research. 33(4): 299-301.
- Moller, K. (2009). Influence of different manuring systems with and without biogas digestion on soil organic matter and nitrogen inputs, flows and budgets in organic cropping systems. Nutr. Cycling Agroecosyst. 84: 179-202.
- Mondal, M.M.A., Puteh, A.B., Malek, M.A., Ismail, M.R., Rafii, M.Y. and Latif, M.A. (2012). Seed Yield of Mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] in relation to Growth and Developmental Aspects. The Scientific World Journal. doi:10.1100/2012/425168.
- Neelam, R.K. Nanwal and Pawan Kumar (2015). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on productivity and profitability of mungbean- wheat cropping system. Legume Research. 38(4): 509-512.
- Rohit, K., Choudhary, S.K., Jitendra, G. and Singh, P. (2013). Effect of fertilizer and bio-fertilizer on growth, yield and economics of cowpea. Annals of plant and soil Research. 15(2):177-178.
- Sallaku, G., Babaj, I., Kaciu, S., Balliu, A. (2009). The influence of vermicompost on plant growth characteristics of cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) seedlings under saline conditions. Journal of Foodand Agricultural Environment. 7(3-4): 869-872.
- Sepehya, S., Bhardwaj, S.K., Dixit, S.P., Dhiman, S. (2012). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield attributes, yield and NPK uptake in garden pea (Pisum sativum L.) in acid Alfisol. Journal of Food Legumes. 25(3): 247-249.
- Sharma, S., Jat, N.L., Puniya, M.M., Shivran, A.C. and Choudhary, S. (2014). Fertility levels and bio-fertilizers on nutrient concentration, uptake and quality of groundnut. Annals of Agriculture Research. New Series. 35(1): 71-74.
- Tejada, M., Hernandez, M.T., Garcia, C. (2009). Soil restoration using composted plant residues: Effects on soil properties. Soil and Tillage Research. 102: 109-117.
- Wagadre, N., patel, M.V. and Patel, H.K. (2010). Response of summer green gram (Vigna radiate) to vermicompost and phosphorous with and without PSB inoculation. State level seminar on organic farming, Navsari, Gujarat. Pp. 111-114.
Submitted Date : 6-04-2020
Accepted Date : 17-07-2020