- Bhagat, P., Gosal, S.K., Singh, C.B. (2016). Effect of mulching on soil environment, microbial flora and growth of potato under field conditions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50: 542-548.
- Channappagoudar, B.B., Jalageri, B.R., Biradar, N.R. (2005). Allelo- -pathic effect of aqueous extracts of weed species on germination and seedling growth of some crops. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Science. 18: 916-920.
- Cheema, Z.A., Khaliq, A., Farooq, R. (2003). Efficacy of concentrated sorgaab alone and in combination with herbicides and a surfactant in wheat. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 13: 10-13.
- Judith, C.S., Lemley, A.T., Hogan, S.I., Weismiller, R.A., Hornsby, A.G. (2001). Health effects of drinking water contamination. Florida Cooperative Extension Sciences. Institute of Ford and Agriculture Science, University of Florida. pp: 45-46.
- Kandhro, M.N., Memon, H.R., Ansari, M.A., Shah, M.A. (2015). Effect of allelopathic water extract of sorghum and sun- flower on weed mortality and cotton yield. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture. 31: 165.
- Khan, M.A., Afridi, R.A, Gul, M.A., Khan, M.D. (2014). Allelopathic influence of rice extracts on phenology of various crops and weeds. Pakistan Journal of Botanicals. 46: 1211-1215.
- Mahitha, B., Ramulu, V., Avil Kumar, K., Uma Devi, M. (2014).
- Effect of land configurations and mulches on soil moisture conservation, growth and yield of maize (Zea mays L.) under rainfed conditions. Journal of Research of PJTSAU. 42: 87-91.
- Mani, V.S., Malla, M.L., Gautam, K.C., Bhagavandas. (1973). Weed killing chemicals in potato cultivation. Indian Farming. 23: 17-18.
- Naeem, M., Mahmood, A., Ihsan, M.Z., Daur, I., Hussain, S., Aslam, Z., Zamanan, S.A. (2016). Trianthema portulacastrum and Cyperus rotundus interference in maize and application of allelopathic crop extracts for their effective management. Planta Daninha. 34: 209-218.
- Pramer, D. and Schemidt, E.L. (1965). Experimental Soil Micro- -biology. Burgers Publishing Co., Minneapolis.
- Raut, S.V and Pukale, P.S. (2010). Study on antimicrobial principles of Parthenium hysterophorus and its associated application as a disinfectant. Plant Archives. 10: 919-926.
- Rice, E.L. (1984). Allelopathy 2nd Edition, Academic Publications, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Sharma, N.K., Mundra, S.L, Kalita, S. (2017). Effect of weed manage- -ment practices on rhizobium nodules, their dry weight and biochemical parameters of soybean. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6: 220-222.
- Wesley, J.V., Burke, I.C, Clewis, S.B, Thomson, W.E, Wilcut, J.W. (2008). Critical period of grass versus broad leaved weed inference in peanut. Weed Technology. 22: 68-73.
Submitted Date : 2-01-2020
Accepted Date : 15-05-2020