- Ali, A., Malik, M.A., Ahmad, R. and Atif, T.S. (2008) Response of chickpea to potassium fertilizer. Pakistan Journal of Agriculture Science. 33(1-4): 44-45.
- Anonymous (2016). Package of Practices for Rabi Crops. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. Vol 33, Issue 2, pp 34-36.
- Brar, M.S., Kaur, N., Rachna and Sharma, A. (2004). Effect of graded doses of potassium on pea (Pisum sativam L.). Journal of Potassium Research. 20: 100-108.
- Chakraborty A (2009). Growth and yield of lentil (Lens culinaris L.) as affected by Boron and Molybdenum application in lateritic soil. Journal of Crop and Weed. 5(1):88-91.
- Ganga, N., Singh, R.K., Singh, R.P., Choudhury, S.K. and Upadhyay, P.K. (2014). Effect of potassium level and foliar application of nutrient on growth and yield of late sown chickpea. Journal of Environment and Ecology. 32: 273-275.
- Ghildiyal, M.C. (1992). Effect of urea on photosynthesis and yield in mung bean. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 168 (2): 91-94.
- Jain, R.C. and Tiwari R.J. (1997). Lentil response to kimberlite in combination with chemical fertilizers and phosphate solubilizing bacteria in India. Lentil Newsletter India. 24(1-2): 37-38.
- Khan N., Tariq M., Ullah K., Muhammad D., Khan I., Rahatullah K., Ahmed N. and Ahmed S. (2014). The effect of molybdenum and iron on nodulation, nitrogen fixation and yield of chickpea genotypes (Cicer Arietinum L). Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science. 7(1): 63-79.
- Majeed, S., Muhammad, A., Muhammad, L., Muhammad, I. and Hussain, M. (2016). Mitigation of drought stress by foliar application of salicylic acid and potassium in mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). Legume Research. 39: 208-214.
- Premaratne K.P. and Oertli J.J. (1994). The influence of potassium supply on nodulation, nitrogenase activity and nitrogen accumulation of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill) grown in nutrient solution. Fertilizer Research. 38: 95- 99.
- Sahai, V.N. (2004). Mineral Nutrients. In Fundamentals of Soil (3rd Edition). Kalyani Publishers, New Dehli, India. pp. 151-155.
- Sahay N, Singh S.P. and Sharma V. K. (2013). Effect of cobalt and potassium application on growth, yield and nutrient uptake in lentil (Lens culinaris. L.). Legume Research. 36 (3): 259 - 262.
- Sahu, J.P., Singh, N.P., Kausik, M.K. Sharma, B.B. and Singh, V. K. (2002). Effect of rhizobium phosphorus and potash application on the productivity of lentil. Indian Journal of Pulses Research. 15: 39-42.
- Singh G, Hari Ram, H.S. Sekhon, Aggarwal N. and Khanna V. (2011). Effect of nutrient management on nodulation, growth and yield of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) genotypes. American- Eurasian Journal of Agronomy. 4 (3): 46-49.
- Srinivasarao, C., Masood, A. Ganeshamurthy, A. N. and Singh, K. K. (2003). Potassium requirements of pulse crops. Better Crops International. 17(1): 8 –11.
- Wang, N., D.W. Hatcher, R. Toews and E.J. Gawalko. (2009). Influence of cooking and dehulling on nutritional composition of several varieties of lentils (Lens culinaris). LWT - Food Science and Technology. 42: 842-848.
- Zeidan, M.S., Hozayn, M. and Abd El-Salam, M.E.E. (2006). Yield and quality of lentil as affected by micronutrient deficiencies in sandy soils. Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 2: 1342-45.
Submitted Date : 5-11-2019
Accepted Date : 24-02-2020