- Cate, R.B. and Nelson, L.A. (1965). A rapid method for correlation of soil test analysis with plant response data. International soil testing series Technical. Bull.No.1. North Carolina State University, Agricultural Experiment Station, Releigh. 420p.
- Cakmak, I. and Yazici, A.M. (2010). Magnesium- a forgotten element in crop production. Better Crops. 94: 23-25.
- Cakmak. I and Kirby, E.A. (2008). Role of magnesium in carbon partitioning and alleviating photo oxidative damage. Physiol. Plant. 133: 692-704.
- Canizella, B.T., Moreira, A., Moraes, L.A.C. and Fageria, N.K. (2017). Response of common bean varieties to the magnesium application in the tropical soil. J. Plant Nutr. 40(2): 207-218.
- Fageria, N.K., De Souza, C.M.R. (1991). Upland rice, common bean and cowpea response to magnesium application on an Oxisol. Commun. Soil Sci. Plant Anal. 22: 17-18.
- Fageria, N.K. (2009). The Use of Nutrients in Crop Plants. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, London, 430p.
- Karley, A.J. and White, P.J. (2009). Moving cationic minerals to edible tissues: potassium, magnesium, calcium. Curr. Opin. Plant Biol. 12: 291-298.
- Kasinath, B.L., Ganeshmurthy, N.S. and Nagegowda, N.S. (2014). Critical limit of soil and plant magnesium in tomato-growing soils of South Karnataka. J. Hortic. Sci. 9: 209-212.
- Mengutay, M., Ceylan, Y., Kutman, U.B. and Cakmak, I. (2013). Adequate magnesium nutrition mitigates adverse effects of heat stress on maize and wheat. Plant Soil 368: 57-72.
- Mayland, H.F. and Wilkinson, S.R. (1989). Soil factors affecting magnesium availability in plant-animal systems: AReview. J. Anim. Sci. 67: 3437-3444.
- Roy, R.N., Fink, A., Blair, G.J. and Tandon, H.L.S. (2006). Plant nutrition for food security: A guide for integrated nutrient management. FAO Fertilizer and Plant Nutrient Bulletin.16, 348p.
- Sureshkumar, P., Geetha, P. and Bhindhu, P.S. (2018). Chemistry and Fertility - Management of Humid Tropical Soils of Kerala as Influenced by Topography and Climate. Indian J. Fertil. 14(3): 30-44.
- White, P.J. and Brown, P.H. (2010). Plant nutrition for sustainable development and global health. Ann. Bot. 105(7): 1073-1080.
Submitted Date : 24-10-2019
Accepted Date : 8-01-2021