- Chandrasekar CN and Bangarusamy U (2003). Maximizing the yield of mungbean by foliar application of growth regulating chemicals and nutrients. Madras Agricultural Journal. 90 (1-3): 142-145.
- Jayabal A, Revathy M and Saxena MG (1999). Effect of foliar nutrition on nutrient uptake pattern in soybean. Andhra Agricultural Journal. 46: 243-244.
- Manivannan V, Thanunathan K, Imayavaramban V and Ramanathan N (2002). Effect of foliar application of NPK and chelated micronutrients on rice-fallow urdbean. Legume Research. 25(4): 270-272.
- Masood Ali and Mishra JP (2001). Effect of foliar nutrition of boron and molybdenum on chickpea. Indian Journal of Pulses Research. 14 (1): 41-43.
- Ganapathy M, Baradhan G and Ramesh N (2008). Effect of foliar nutrition on reproductive efficiency and grain yield of rice fallow pulses. Legume Research. 31(2):142-144.
- Ganeshmurthy AN, Srinivasarao Ch, Singh KK and Ali M (2003). Management of phosphorus for higher pulse productivity in different agroclimatic region of India. Fertilizer News. 48(6):23-41.
- Jeyakumar P, Velu G, Rajendran C, Amutha R, Savery MAJR and Chidambaram S (2008). Varied responses of blackgram (Vigna mungo) to certain foliar applied chemicals and plant growth regulators. Legume Research. 31(2): 110-113.
- Pandian BJ, Anand Kumar S, Veerabadran V and Ravichandran VK (2001). Growth and yield of rice fallow greengram as influenced by methods of sowing, stubble management and nutrient application in Tambiraparani command area. Madras Agricultural. Journal. 88(7-9): 406-409.
- Prakash M, Kumar JS, Kannan K, Kumar M.S and Ganesan, J (2003). Effect of plant growth regulators on growth, physiology and yield of blackgram. Legume Research. 26(3):183-187.
- Savithri P (2001). In: National Symposium on Pulses and Oilseeds for Sustainable Agriculture. 29-31, July, 2001. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, pp.87.
- Solaiappan U, Paulpandi VK and Chellaiah N (2002). Effect of graded levels of phosphorus and foliar fertilization on short duration redgram in rainfed vetisol. Madras Agriultural Journal. 87:451-454
- Singh AK and Singh SS (2000). Effect of planting dates, nitrogen and phosphorus levels on yield contributing factors in French bean. Legume Research. 23: 33-36.
- Singh U and Ahlawat IPS (2007). Phosphorus management in pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 52(1):21-26.
- Sivakumar C, Krishnaveni A, Gopika A, Jagathish R, Jayakumar M, Pandiyan M (2019). Foliar Nutrition of Different Sources of Phosphorus on Yield and Economics of Greengram (Vigna radiata. L.) in North Eastern Zone of Tamil Nadu. International Journal of Advances in Agricultural Science and Technology. 6(11):25-34.
- Subramani M, Solaimalai A and Velayutham A (2002). Effect of plant population and methods of fertilizer application on yield attributes and yield of irrigated blackgram. Madras Agricultural Journal. 89(4-6): 305-306.
- Swarup A (2002). Lessons from long term fertilizer experiments in improving fertilizer use efficiency and crop yields. Fertilizer news. 47(12):59-73.
- Thiyageswari S and Ranganathan G (1999). Micronutrients and cytozyme on grain yield and dry matter production of soybean. Madras Agricultural Journal. 86 (7-9): 496-498.
- Thangaraj M (2000). Recent research in foliar nutrition on pulse crops. In. Proc.of training on recent advances in pulse crop production technology. Centre for advanced studies in agronomy. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-3.
Submitted Date : 15-10-2019
Accepted Date : 27-12-2019