- Angadi, S. and Patil, B.L. (2018). Economics of cost of cultivation of greengram in Gadag district of Karnataka. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(3): 1206-1210.
- Gowda, C.L.L., Srinivasan, S., Gaur, P.M. and Saxena, K.B. (2013). Enhancing the productivity and production of pulses in India. In: Climate Change and Sustainable Food Security, [Shetty P K, Ayyappan S and Swaminathan M S (eds.)], National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. Pp 63-76.
- Grover, D.K. and Singh J.M. (2015). Fiscal viability of pulses cultivation in Punjab: An economic analysis. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49(5): 392-399.
- Islam, Q.M.S., Miah, M.A.M. and Alam, Q.M. (2007). Productivity and profitability of mungbean cultivation in selected Areas of Bangladesh. Annual Report of the Agricultural Economics Division, BARI, Joydebpur: 94-100.
- Islam, Q.M.S., Rahman, M.S., Hossain, M.A. and Hossain, M.S. (2011). Economic analysis of mungbean (Vigna radiata) cultivation in some coastal areas of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research. 36(1): 29-40.
- Jacobs, D.R. and Gallaher, D.D. (2004). Whole grain intake and cardiovascular disease: A review. Current Atheroscler. 6: 415-23.
- Miah M.A.M., Hasan, M.K. and Akter, M.S. (2005). Comparative economic performance of improved pulse production in Bangladesh: Technical efficiency and related issues. The Agriculturists. 3(1 and 2): 104-116.
- Puniya, R., Palsaniya, S., Chand, L., Sharma, A., Thakur, N.P. and Bazaya, B.R. (2018). Influence of sowing dates and varieties on the yield, heat use efficiency, energy utilization and economics of summer mungbean. Legume Research. 41(5): 710-715.
- Sekhon, H.S., Bains, T.S., Kooner, B.S. and Sharma, P. (2007). Grow summer mungbean for improving crop sustainability, farm income and malnutrition. Acta Horticulturae. 752: 459-464.
Submitted Date : 4-10-2019
Accepted Date : 14-03-2020