Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Influence of Crop Establishment Practices and Microbial Inoculants on Nodulation of Summer Green Gram (Vigna radiata) and Soil Quality Parameters
First Online 18-06-2020|
- Balai, R.P. (2002). Effect of phosphorus and biofertilizers on growth, yield and quality of mung bean (Vigna radiata). M. Sc Thesis. Rajasthan agriculture university, Bikner, Rajastan.
- Bhavya, G., Chandrashaker, K., Jayasree, G. and Mallareddy, M. (2018). Nutrient uptake and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata L.) as influenced by phosphorus fertilization, organic manures and biofertilizers. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 6(3): 32-35.
- Casida, J.L.E., Klein, D.A., and and Santoro, T. (1964). Soil dehydrogenase activity. Soil science. 98(6): 371-376.
- Choudhary A.K, Yadav, D.S. and Singh, A. (2009). Technological and extension yield gaps in oilseeds in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation. 37 (3): 224-9.
- Choudhary, R.L. and Behera, U.K. (2014). Effect of sequential tillage practices and N levels on soil health and root parameters in maize (Zea mays)–wheat (Tritium aestivum) cropping system. Journal of Soil Water Conservation. 13(1): 73-82.
- DAC (2018-19). Third Advance Estimates of Production of Food grains for 2018-19. Agricultural Statistics Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers welfare.
- Dadhich, L.K., Gupta, A.K. and Sharma, H.S. (2006). Yield and quality of clusterbean as influenced by molybdenum and phosphorus. Advances in Plant Sciences. 14(1): 205-208.
- De-Vita P, Paolo, E., Fecondo, G., Fonzo, N. and Pisante, M. (2007). No-tillage and conventional tillage effects on durum wheat yield, grain quality and soil moisture content in Southern Italy. Soil and Tillage Research. 92: 69-78.
- Dong, W., Chen, S. and Zhang, Y. (2009). Tillage and residue management effects on soil carbon and CO2 emission in wheat–corn double-cropping system. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems. 83: 27-37.
- Dongare, D.M., Pawar, G.R., Murumkar, S.B. and Chavan, D.A. (2016). To study the effect of different fertilizer and biofertilizer levels on growth and yield of summer greengram. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 12(2): 151-157.
- FAO (2016). Food and Agriculture Organization FAO statistical databases, FAO, Rome. http://faostat. fao.org/ default.aspx
- Ghosh, R.K, Jana, P.K. Nongmaithem, D., Pal, D., Bera, S. and Mallick, S. (2010). Prospects of botanical herbicides in system of crop intensification in the Gangetic Inceptisols of India. Proceedings of 6th IWSC, Hangzhou, China. 17-22:116-117.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi,
- Kumar, R., Singh, C.M., Arya, M., Kumar, R., Mishra, S.B., Singh, U.K. and Paswan, S. (2020). Investigating stress indices to discriminate the physiologically efficient heat tolerant genotypes of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Legume Research-An International Journal. 43(1): 43-49.
- Malhi, S.S., Nybor, M., Goddard, T. and Purveen, D. (2011). Long- term tillage, straw and N rate effects on quantity and quality of organic C and N in a Gray Luvisol soil. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems. 90:1-20.
- Meena, J.R, Behera, U.K., Chakraborty, D. and Sharma, A.R. (2015). Tillage and residue management effect on soil properties, crop performance and energy relations in greengram (Vigna radiata L.) under maize-based cropping systems.
- International Soil and Water Conservation Research. 3(4): 261-272.
- Narayan, P. and Kumar, S. (2015). Constraints of growth in area production and productivity of pulses in India: An analytical approach to major pulses. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49(2): 114-124.
- Nath, D.J., Ozah, B., Baruah, R., Borah, D.K. and Gupta, M. (2012). Soil enzymes and microbial biomass carbon under rice- toria sequence as influenced by nutrient management. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 60: 20-24.
- Rajkumara, S.S, Gundlur, S., Neelakanth, J.K. and Ashoka, P. (2014). Impact of irrigation and crop residue management on maize (Zea mays)–chickpea (Cicer arietinum) sequence under no tillage conditions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 84(1): 43-8.
- Ram, A., Dev, I. and Kumar, D. (2016). Effect of tillage and residue management practices on blackgram and greengram under bael (Aegle marmelos L.) based agroforestry system. Indian Journal of Agroforestry. 18:90-95.
- Rao, C.V., Naga, S.R, Yadav, B.L., Koli, D.K. and Rao, I.J. (2017). Effect of Phosphorus and Biofertilizers on Growth and Yield of Mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6(7): 3992-3997.
- Singh, M., Jaswal, A. and Singh, A. (2019). Crop Residue Management for Sustenance of Natural Resources and Agriculture Productivity. Agricultural Reviews. 40(3): 223-228.
- Singh, P.K., Singh, S.K, Shukla, M.K., Singh, C., Manita, K., Singh, R. and Prasad, P. (2016). Effect of different tillage practice, herbicide and Rhizobium on weed, yield and economics of Mung bean (Vigna radiata L.) International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development. 3(7): 257-259.
- Subbiah, B.V. and Asija, G.L. (1956). A rapid method for the estimation of nitrogen in soil. Current Science. 26: 259-260.
- Tabatabai, M.A. and Bremner, J.M. (1969). Use of p-nitrophenyl phosphate for assay of soil phosphatase activity. Soil biology and biochemistry. 1(4): 301-307.
- Tagore, G.S., Namdeo, S.L., Sharma, S.K. and Kumar, N. (2013). Effect of Rhizobium and phosphate solubilizing bacterial inoculants on symbiotic traits, nodule leghemoglobin and yield of chickpea genotypes. International Journal of Agronomy. 3(2): 12-16.
- Unnikrishnan, G. and Vijayaraghavan, R. (2019). Utilization of liquid fertilizers for agro-industrial waste management and reducing challenges through nano-encapsulation-a review. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 53(6): 641-645.
- Vance, E.D., Brookes, P.C. and Jenkinson, D.S. (1987). An extraction method for measuring soil microbial biomass C. Soil biology and Biochemistry. 19(6): 703-707.
- Watanable, F.S. and Olsen, S.R. (1965). Test of ascorbic acid method for determining P in water and sodium carbonate extracts from soil. In: Proceedings. Soil Science Society of America. 29: 677-678.
- Yadav, V.K., Singh, D.P., Sharma, S.K. and Kishor, K. (2017). Use of phosphorus for maximization of Summer Mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilszeck] productivity under sub-humid condition of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6(4): 01-03.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.