- Brown, J.K., Idris, A.M., Jerez, I.T., Banks, G.K., Wyatt, S.D. (2001). The core region of the coat protein gene is highly useful for establishing the provisional identification and classification of begomoviruses. Archives of Virology. 146:1581-1598
- Chenulu, V.V., Venkateswarlu, V.,Rangaraju, R. (1979). Studies on yellow mosaic disease of mung bean.Indian Phytopathology. 32: 230-235.
- Deng, D., Mcgrath, P.F., Robinson, D.J., Harrison, B.D. (1994). Detection and differentiation of whitefly transmitted geminiviruses in plants and vector insects by the polymerase chain reaction with degenerate primers. Annals of Applied Biology.125: 327-336.
- Fauquet., C.M. and Stanley, J. (2005). Geminivirus classification and nomenclature; progress and problems. Annals of Applied Biology. 142: 165-189.
- Haq, Q.M., Rouhibakhsh, A., Ali, A., Malathi, V.G. (2011). Infectivity analysis of a black gram isolate of mung bean yellow mosaic virus and genetic assortment with MYMV in selective hosts. Virus Genes. 6: 24-28.
- Jindal, P., Sohal, B.S., Bajaj, K.L., Jindal, P. (1998). Effect of uniconazole on the polyphenol metabolism in the leaves of mung bean (V. radiata, L. Wilczek) infected with mung bean yellow mosaic virus. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 25: 62-66.
- Karthikeyan, A.S., Vanitharani, R., Balaji, V., Anuradha, S., Thillaichidambaram, P., Shivaprasad, P.V., Parameswari, C., Balamani, V., Saminathan, M., Veluthambi, K. (2004). Analysis of an isolate of Mungbean yellow mosaic virus (MYMV) with a highly variable DNA B component. Archives of Virology. 149: 1643-1652.
- Krishna, T.G. and Jawali, N. (1997). DNA isolation from single or half seeds suitable for random amplified polymorphic DNA analysis. Analytical Biochemistry. 250: 125-127.
- Mahajan, N., Parameswari, C., Veluthambi, K. (2011). Severe stunting in Black gram caused by the Mungbean yellow mosaic virus (MYMV) KA27 DNA B component is ameliorated by co- infection or post-infection with the KA22 DNA B: MYMV nuclear shuttle protein is the symptom determinant. Virus Research 157: 25-34.
- Marimuthu, T., Subramanian, C.L., Mohan, R. (1981). Assessment of yield losses due to yellow mosaic infection in mung bean. Pulse Crops News Letter. 1: 1-104.
- Mayo, M.A. and Pringle, C.R. (1988). Virus Taxonomy-1997. Journal of General Virology.79: 649-657.
- Mohammad, N.I., Sonia, K.S., Rita. (2012). Molecular Characterization of Mungbean Yellow Mosaic Disease and Coat Protein Gene in Mungbean Varieties of Bangladesh.Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology. 22: 73 81.
- Morinaga, T., Ikegami, M., Miura, K. (1990). Physical mapping and molecular cloning of Mungbean yellow mosaic virus DNA. Intervirology. 31: 50-56.
- Obaiah, S., Bhaskara Reddy, B.V., Eswara Reddy, N.P., Siva Prasad, Y. (2013). Screening of some black gram (Vignamungo L. Hepper) genotypes for resistance to yellow mosaic virus. Current Biotica. 7: 96-100.
- Richa Maheshwari., Gatikrushna Panigrahi., Angappan. K. (2014). Molecular characterization of distinct YMV (Yellow mosaic virus) isolates affecting pulses in India with the aid of coat protein gene as a marker for identification. Molecular Biology Reports. 41: 2635-2644.
- Rybicki, E.P. (1994). A phylogenetic and evolutionary justification for three genera of Geminiviridae.Archives of Virology. 139: 49-77.
- Srivastava, H.K. (1979). Heterosis for chiasma frequencies and quantitative traits in common beans (Phaseolus vulgarisL.). Theoretical and Applied Genetics. 56: 25-29.
- Varma, A., Dhar, A.K., Mandal, B. (1992). MYMV transmission and control in India. In: Green SK, Kim D (eds) Mungbean yellow mosaic disease. Asian Vegetable Research and Development Centre, Taipei. pp 8-27.
- Wyatt, S.D. and Brown, J.K. (1996). Detection of subgroup III geminivirus isolates in leaf extracts by degenerate primers and polymerase chain reaction. Phytopathology. 86: 1288-1291.
Submitted Date : 10-09-2019
Accepted Date : 16-06-2020