- Anonymous (2019). Project Coordinators Report of All India Coordinated Research Project on pigeonpea. (2018-19) pp. 23-25.
- Ansari, M.A., Rana, K.S., Rana, D.S. and Kumar, P. (2011). Effect of nutrient management and antitranspirant on rainfed sole and intercropped pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum) and pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 56(3): 209-2016.
- Barod, N.K., Kumar, S., Dhakand, A.K. and Irfan, M. (2017). Effect of intercropping system on economics and yield of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.), Pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.) under Western Haryana condition. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6(3): 2240-2247.
- Cochran, W.G. and Cox, G.M. (1977). Experimental Design. Asia Publishing House, Calcutta. Pp. 95-132 and 145-181.
- Gound, V.V., Kale, H.B., Konde, N.M. and Mohod, P.V. (2012). Optimization of agronomic requirement for medium duration pigeonpea hybrid under rainfed condition in vertisol. Legume Research. 35(3): 261-264.
- Kasbe, A.B., Karanjikar, P.N., Thete, N.M. (2010). Effect of planting pattern and intercropping of soybean-pigeonpea on growth and yield. Journal of Maharashtra Agricultural University. 35(3): 381-384.
- Kumar, D., Awasthi, U.D., Uttam, S.K., Yadav, P.V., singh, R.P. and Kumar, R. (2018). Livelihood security through pigeonpea based intercropping, effect on yield attributing characters based yield under rainfed condition. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(1): 1729-1732.
- Kumar, P., Rana, K.S. and Rana, D.S. (2012). Effect of planting systems and phosphorus with biofertilizers on the perfor- -mance of sole and intercropped pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 57(2): 127-132.
- Kumar, S., Singh, R.C. and Kadian, V.S. (2005). Compatibility of pigeonpea and green gram intercropping systems in relation to row ratio and row spacing. Legume Research. 28(3): 213-215.
- Kumar, U. and Kushwaha, H.S. (2018). Studies on nutrient manage- -ment in pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L) Millsp] based intercropping system of urdbean, sesame and mungbean. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(2): 490-494.
- Kumawat, N., Singh, R.D., Kumar, R. and Om, H. (2013). Effect of intergrated nutrient management on performance of sole and intercropped pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 58(3): 309-315.
- Pandey, I.B., Pandey, R.K. and Tiwari, S. (2013). Integrated nutrient management for sustaining the productivity of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan)-based intercropping systems under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 58(2): 192-197.
- Pandey, I.B., Pandey, R.K. and Kumar, R. (2015). Integrated nutrient management for enhancing productivity and profitability of long duration pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 60(3): 436-442.
- Pandey, I.B. and Tiwari, S. (2017). Nutrient management for enhancing productivity of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan)-based intercropping system under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 62(4): 451-457.
- Sekhon, F.S. (2018). Productivity and nutrient uptake of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) in pigeonpea based intercropping systems as influenced by planting pattern and nutrient levels applied to intercrops. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 88(10): 1582-86.
- Singh, R., Malik, J.K., Thenua, O.V.S. and Jat, H.S. (2013). Effect of phosphorus and biofertilizer on productivity, nutrient uptake and economics of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) + mungbean (Phaseolus radiatus) intercropping system. Legume Research. 36(1): 41-48.
- Tiwari, D., Sharma, B.B. and Singh, V.K. (2011). Effect of integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea-based intercropping system. Journal of Food Legumes. 24(4): 304-309.
- Umesh, M.R., Shankar, M.A. and Nanda, N. (2013). Yield, nutrient uptake and economics of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) genotypes under nutrient supply level in dry land alfisols of Karnataka. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 58(4): 554-559.
Submitted Date : 29-08-2019
Accepted Date : 4-01-2020