- Ahlawat, I.P.S., Gangaiah, B. and Singh, O. (2005). Production potential of chickpea (Cicer arietinum)-based intercropping systems under irrigated conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 50(1): 27–30.
- De Wit, C.T. (1960). On competition. Verslag Landbouwkundige Onderzoek. 66: 1–28
- Ghanbari, A., Dahmardeh, M., Siahsar, B.A. and Ramroudi, M. (2010). Effect of maize (Zea mays L.) – cowpea (Vignaunguiculata L.) intercropping on light distribution, soil temperature and soil moisture in and environment. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Enviroment. 8: 102–108.
- Jana, P.K., Mandal, B.K., Prakash, O.M. and Chakraborty, D. (1995). Growth, water use and yield of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea), gram (Cicer arietinum) and lentil (Lens culinaris) grown as sole crops and intercrops with three moisture regimes. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 65: 387–393.
- Kour, Ranjeet, Sharma, B.C., Kumar, Anil and Sharma, Neetu (2015). Yield analysis of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) + Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) intercropping system through computation of intercropping indices. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 60 (3): 381-385
- Kour, Ranjeet, Sharma, B.C., Kumar, Anil, Kour, Paramjeet and Nandan, Brij (2016). Study of physiological growth indices of chickpea in chickpea (Cicer arietinum) + mustard (Brassica juncea) intercropping system under different weed management practices. Legume Research. 39 (3): 453-458
- Lal.Banwari (2012). Moisture conservation and nutrient management practices in Ethiopian mustard + chickpea intercropping system under dryland conditions. Ph.D. Thesis, Division of Agronomy, IARI, New Delhi.
- McGilchrist, C.A. (1965). Analysis of competition experiments. Biometrics. 21: 975–85.
- Mead, R. and Willey, R.W. (1980). The concept of land equivalent ratio and advantages in yields for intercropping. Experimental Agriculture. 16: 217–28.
- Padhi, A.K., Panigrahi, R.K. and Jena, B.K. (2010). Effect of planting geometry and duration of intercrops on performance of pigeonpea– finger millet intercropping systems. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 44: 31–47.
- Singh, T. and Rana K.S. (2006). Effect of moisture conservation and fertility on Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) and lentil (Lens culinaris) intercropping system under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 51: 266-270.
- Tripathi, H.N., Chand, S. and Tripathi, A.K. (2005). Biological and economical feasibility of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) + Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) cropping systems under varying levels of phosphorus. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 50(1): 31–34.
- Vishwanatha, S., Koppalkar, B.G., Anilkumar, S.N., Desai, B.K. and Naik, V. (2011). Economics and yield advantages of pigeonpea and sunflower intercropping system influenced by fertilizer management. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 2: 248–251.
Submitted Date : 24-07-2019
Accepted Date : 21-10-2019