- Aquino, P., (1998). The adoption of bed planting of wheat in the Yaqui Valley, Sonora, Mexico. Wheat Special Report. CIMMYT, Mexico.
- Connor, D.J., Timsina, J., and Humphreys, E., (2003). Prospects for permanent beds in Rice – Wheat system. In: Improving the Productivity and Sustainability of Rice–Wheat System: Issues and Impacts [Ladha, J.K., Duxbury, J.M., Gupta, R.K., Buresh, R.J. (Eds.)], ASA Special Publication 65. ASA, CSSA, SSA, Madison, WI, pp. 149–171.
- Fahong, W., Xuqing, W., Sayre, K., (2004). Comparison of conventional flood irrigated, flat planting with furrow irrigated, raised bed planting for winter wheat in China. Field Crops Research. 87: 35–42.
- Ghanshyam, Kumar,R. and Jat, R.K. (2010). Productivity and soil fertility as effected by organic manures and inorganic fertilizers in green gram (Vignaradiata) - wheat (Triticum aestivum) system.Indian Journal of Agronomy. 55(1): 16-21.
- Govaerts, B., Sayre, K.D., Lichter, K., Dendooven, L. and Deckers, J. (2007). Influence of permanent raised bed planting and residue management on physical and chemical soil quality in rainfed maize/wheat systems. Plant and Soil. 291: 39–54
- Hegde, D. M. (1998). Long-term sustainability of productivity in rice (Oryza sativa)-wheat (Triticum aestivum) system in sub-humid ecosystem through integrated nutrient supply. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 34(4): 635–638.
- Hobbs, P.R., and Gupta, R.K., (2003). Rice–wheat cropping systems in the Indo-Gangetic Plains: issues of water productivity in relation to new resource conserving technologies. In: Water Productivity in Agriculture: Limits and Opportunities for Improvement. CABI, Walling Ford [Kijne, J.W., Barker, R., Molden, D. (Eds.)], UK, pp. 239–253
- Kumar, A. and Elston, J. (1992). Genotypic differences in leaf water relations between Brassica juncea and B. napus. Annals of Botany. 70:3-9.
- Limon-Ortega, A., Govaerts, B., Deckers, J. and Sayre, K.D. (2006). Soil aggregate and microbial biomass in a permanent bed wheat- maize planting system after 12years. Field Crops Research. 97: 302–309.
- Modak, S.B., Rai, R.K. and Sinha, M. N. (1994). Effect of phosphorus and phosphor bacteria on yield, N, P uptake and P balance in pigeonpea-wheat sequence. Annals of Agricultural Research. 15(1): 36–40.
- Neelam, Nanwal, R.K. and Kumar, P. (2015). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on productivity and profitability of mungbean-wheat cropping system.Legume Research. 38 (4): 509-512
- Sayre, K.D. and Moreno Ramos, O.H., (1997). Applications of raised bed planting systems to wheat. Wheat Special Report No. 31. CIMMYT, Mexico
- Shivakumar, B.G. and Mishra, B.N. (2001). Effect of land configuration, nutrient and stover management on growth and yield of wheat under limited water supply. Annals of Agricultural Research. 22(4): 462–467.
Submitted Date : 11-07-2019
Accepted Date : 4-09-2019