- Alabadan, B.A., Adeoye, P.A. and Folorunso, E.A. (2009). Effects of different poultry wastes on physical, chemical and biological properties of soil. Caspian Journal of Environment Sciences. 7: 31-34.
- Arun Kumar, R.N., Meena, Lalji Yadav and Gilotia, Y.K. (2014). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nutrient on yield, yield attributes and nutrient uptake of rice Cv. Prh-10. The Bioscan. 9(2): 595-597.
- Avudaithai, S., Kathiresan, G., Kavimani, R., Satheesh, N.K. and Somasundaram, S. (2010). Effect of panchagavya and fertigation on growth parameters and yield attributes of groundnut and soil moisture content under drip irrigation. Green Farming. 1(4): 360-362.
- Dekhane, S.S., Khafi, H.R., Raj, A.D. and Parmar, R.M. (2011). Effect of bio-fertilizer and fertility levels on yield, protein content and nutrient uptake of cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L).Walp]. Legume Research. 34(1): 51-54.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedure for Agricultural Research, John Willey and Sons, New York.
- Jidhu Vaishnavi, S. and Jeyakumar, P. (2016). Growth and yield response of cowpea to multi location bio –inoculants. Legume Research. 39(6): 962-969.
- Kasbe, S.S., Mukund joshi and Bhaskar, S. (2009). Characterization of farmers jeevamrutha formulations with respect to aerobic rice. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Science. 43(3): 570-573.
- Kiran, Satyanarayana Rao, Vivekananda Reddy and Shubha, S. (2015). Effect of nutrient management practices through organics on soil biological properties in organic chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivation under rainfed condition. The Ecoscan. 8(Special Issue): 183-187.
- Kumar, R.S., Ganesh, P., Tharmaraj, K. and Saranraj, P. (2011).Growth and development of Blackgram (Vigna mungo) under foliar application of Panchagavya as organic source of nutrient. Current Botany. 2(3): 9-11.
- McBride, W.D. and Catherine Greene. (2009). The profitability of organic soybean production. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems. 24(4): 276-284.
- Neha Chaudhary, B.B., Patel, R.P., Pavaya, S.K., Shah and Vimal Kotadiya, (2016). Effect of FYM, phosphorus and PSB on nutrient content and uptake by Cowpea [Vigna Unguiculata (L.) Walp] on loamy sand, The Bioscan. 11(4): 2699-2702.
- Palaniappan, S.P. and Siddeswaran, K. (1994). Integrated nutrient management in rice-based cropping systems. (In:) Proceedings of the XIII National Symposium on Integrated input Management for Efficient Crop Production. February 22-25, 1994. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India. pp. 41-53.
- Palekar, S. (2006). Text book on Shoonya Bandovalada Naisargika Krushi, published by Swamy Anand, Agriculture Prakashana, Bangalore.
- Reshma Sutar, Sujith, G.M. and Devakumar, N. (2018). Growth and yield of Cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp] as influenced by jeevamrutha and panchagavya application. Legume Research, LR-3932 [1-5].
- Siddappa, Murali, K. and Devakumar, N. (2016). Organically grown field bean (Lablab purpureus var. lignosus) using jeevamrutha and farm yard manure. National Conference on Sustainability and Self Sufficient Production of Pulses through an Integrated Approach, Bengaluru, p.105.
- Sharma, V. and Thomas, A. (2010). Response of Blackgram (Vigna mungo L.) to nitrogen, zinc and farm yard manure. Legume Research. 33(4): 295-298.
- Yogananda, S.B., Devakumar, N., Shruti, M.K. and Ningaraju. (2015). Growth and yield of cowpea as influenced by different sources of organic manures, National Symposium Abstract on Organic Agriculture for Sustainable Food Security Challenges and Opportunities. Tamilnadu, India, p.113.
Submitted Date : 29-05-2019
Accepted Date : 4-09-2019