- Ali, M. and Gupta, S. (2012). Carrying capacity of Indian agriculture Pulse crops. Current Science. 102(6): 874-88.
- Chandra, U., Singh, K., Singh, H.M. and Kumar, R. (2010b). Seasonal incidence of defoliators in urd bean (Vigna mungo L. Hepper) and their correlation with meteorological parameters. International Journal of Plant Protection. 3(2): 197-199.
- Gailce, Leo Justin C., Anandhi, P. and Jawaharm, D. (2015). Management of major insect pests of black gram under dryland conditions. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 3(1): 115-121.
- Jat, S.K., Lekha and Rana, B.S. (2017). Effect of abiotic factors on the incidence of major insect pests of Black gram [Vigna mungo L. Hepper]. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 9(17): 4159-4161.
- Kedar, S.C., Saini, R.K., Kumaranag, K.M. and Sharma, S.S. (2014). Record of natural enemies of whitefly, Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) in some cultivated crops. Haryana. Journal of Biopesticides. 7(1): 57-59.
- Khajuria, S., Rai, A.K., Kumar, K.L.R. and Jadav, J.K. (2015). Evaluation of integrated pest management (IPM) module against sucking pest of black gram under semi arid conditions. Insect Environment. 20(4): 126-132.
- Kumar A. and Kumar Akhilesh (2015). Effect of abiotic and biotic factors on incidence of pests and predator in cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.] Legume Research. 38(1): 121-125.
- Nitharwal, M., Kumawat, K.C. and Choudhary, M. (2013). Population dynamics of insect pests of green gram, Vigna radiata in semi-arid region of Rajasthan. Journal of Insect Science (India). 26(1): 90-92.
- Parasuraman, S. (1989). Predatory Coccinellids in rice fields at Agricultural College and Research Institute, Madurai. International Rice Research Newsletter. 14(6): 30.
- Parmar, S.G., Naik, M.M., Pandya, H.V., Rathod, N.K., Patel, S.D., Dave, P.P. and Saiyad, M.M. (2015). Bio-efficacy of some insecticides against pest complex of blackgram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. International Journal of Plant Protection. 8(1): 162-168.
- Rajawat I.S., Alam M.A., Kumar Akhilesh, Tiwari, R.K. and Jaiswal S.K. (2017). Efficacy of new molecules of insecticides against white fly Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) and aphid Aphis craccivora (Koch) in Urdbean. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 51(5): 502-505.
- Routray, S., Hari, Prasad K.V. and Dey, D. (2016). Effect of Aphis craccivora Koch. reared on different host plants on the biology of Cheilomenes sexmaculata (Fabricius). Journal of Biological Control. 30(1): 19-24.
- Sharma, S.R. and Singh, D.P. (2015). Competitive studies of insecticides for the control of sucking pests in urdbean (Vigna mungo) in relation to yield. International Journal of Plant Protection. 8(2): 393-396.
- Sunil, K.Y., Patel, S., Agnihotri, M. and Bisht, R.S. (2015). Efficacy of insecticides and bio- pesticides against sucking pests in black gram. Annals of Plant Protection Science. 23(2): 223-226.
- Yadav, S.K., Agnihotri, M. and Bisht, R.S. (2015). Seasonal incidence of insect-pests of lackgram,Vigna mungo (Linn.) and its correlation with abiotic factors. Agriculture Sciences Digest. 35(2): 146-148.
- Yadav, S.R., Kumawat, K.C. and Khinchi, S.K. (2015). Efficacy of new insecticide molecules and bioagents against sucking insect pests of cluster bean Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.). Legume Research. 38(3): 407-410.
Submitted Date : 22-05-2019
Accepted Date : 29-11-2019