- Ahuja, S., Malhotra, P.K., Bhatia, V.K. and Prasad, R. (2008). Statistical package for Agricultural Research (SPAR 2.0). J. Indian Soc. Agric. Stat., 62 (1): 65- 74.
- Anonymous (2018). Project Coordinator’s Report, All India Coordinated Research Project on chickpea. ICAR-Indian Institute Pulses Research, Kanpur, Pp. 22-29.
- Johnson, P.L., Sharma, R.N. and Nanda, H.C. (2016). Characters association in chickpea (Cicer arietinum l.) under rice based cropping system. Progressive Research – An International Journal. 11(9): 5891-5894.
- Johnson, P.L., Sai, S., Nanda, H.C. and Sharma, R.N. (2015). Variability and stability analysis for seed yield and its components in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Journal of Food Science and Agricultural Technology. 1(1): 152-156.
- Johnson, P.L., Sharma, R.N., Nanda, H.C. (2018). Genetics analysis of yield and quality characters in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under rice based cropping system. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(5): 83-98.
- Pandey, S. and Gritton, E.T. (1975). Genotypic and phenotypic variances and correlations in peas. Crop Science. 15:353-356.
- Sharma, R.N. and Johnson, P.L. (2017). Genotype x environment interaction and stability analysis for yield traits in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 8(3): 865-869.
- Rao, M. and Rao, Y. (2004). Stability analysis in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Legume Res. 27: 235-242.
- Rao, P.J.M. (2011). Stability analysis for grain yield and yield components in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 2(1):47-49.
- Shivani, D. and Sreelakshmi, Ch. (2015). Stability analysis in chick pea, Cicer arietinum L. Journal of Global Biosciences. 4(7): 2822- 2827.
- Tilahun G., Mekbib F., Fikre A. and Eshete M. (2015). Genotype x environment interaction and stability analysis for yield and yield related traits of desi-type chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in ethiopia. Current Research in Agricultural Sciences. 2(3):100-113.
- Yadav, S.S., Verma, A.K., Rizvi, A.H., Singh, D., Kumar, J. and Andrews, M. (2010). Impact of genotype × environment interactions on the relative performance of diverse groups of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars.Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 56: 49-64.
- Yadav, Asha, Yadav, I.S. and Yadav, C.K. (2014). Stability analysis of yield and related traits in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Legume Res. 37(6): 641-645.
Submitted Date : 10-04-2019
Accepted Date : 11-06-2019