Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Studies on genetic parameters, correlation and path coefficient analysis in er2 introgressed garden pea genotypes
First Online 31-10-2019|
- Ali, I., Patil, R.V., Dharmatti, P.R. and Sridevi, O. (2018). Study on genetic parameters and performance of garden pea (Pisum sativum L.) genotypes for yield and its components (under northern transitional belt of Karnataka, India). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 7:986-999.
- Al-Jibouri, H.A., Mikar, P.A. and Robinson, H.P. (1958). Genotypic and environmental variance and co-variance in an upland cotton cross of site-specific origin. Agronomy Journal, 50: 633-636.
- Barcchiya, J., Naidu, A.K., Mehta, A.K. and Upadhyay, A. (2018). Genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance for yield and yield components in pea (Pisum sativum L.). International Journal of Chemical Studies, 6:3324-3327.
- Bijalwan, P., Raturi, A. and Mishra, A.C. (2018). Character association and path analysis studies in garden pea (Pisum sativum L.) for yield and yield attributes. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 7: 3491-3495.
- Dewey, D.R. and Lu, K.H. (1959). A correlation and path coefficient analysis of components of crested wheat grass seed population. Agronomy Journal, 51:515-518.
- Gautam, K.K., Syamal, M.M., Singh, A.K. and Gupta, N. (2017). Variability, character association and path coefficient analysis of green pod yield and its related traits in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Legume Research, 40:818-823.
- Gudadinni, P., Bahadur, V., Ligade, P., Topno, S.E. and Prasad, V.M. (2017). Study on genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance in garden pea (Pisum sativum var. hortense L.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 6:2384-2391.
- Jeberson, M.S., Shashidhar, K.S. and Iyanar, K. (2016). Estimation of genetic variability, expected genetic advance, correlation and path analysis in field pea (Pisum sativum L.). Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding, 7:1074-1078.
- Katoch, V., Singh, P., Devi, M.B., Sharma, A., Sharma, G.D. and Sharma, J.K. (2016). Study of genetic variability, character association, path analysis and selection parameters for heterotic recombinant inbred lines of garden peas (Pisum sativum var. hortense L.) under mid-hill conditions of Himachal Pradesh, India. Legume Research, 39:163-169.
- Khan, M.R.A., Mahmud, F., Reza, M.A., Mahbub, M.M., Shirazy, B.J. and Rahman, M.M. (2017). Genetic diversity, correlation and path analysis for yield and yield components of pea (Pisum sativum L.). World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 13:11-16.
- Kumar, D., Malik, S., Kumar, A., Kumar, V., Singh, S.K., Kumar, S. and Raizada, S. (2014). Study of relationship between yield and yield components in garden pea (Pisum sativum L.) by using correlation and path analysis. Annals of Horticulture, 7:143-148.
- Pal, A.K. and Singh, S. (2012). Correlation and path analysis in garden pea (Pisum sativum L. var. hortense). The Asian Journal of Horticulture, 7:569-573.
- Ram, C., Kumar, S., Yadav, Y.C. and Kumar, A. (2010). Correlation coefficient and path analysis in garden pea (Pisum Sativum var. hortense). Progressive Agriculture, 10:119-123.
- Sharma, M.K., Chandel, A. and Kohli, U.K. (2011). Genetic evaluation correlation coefficients and path analysis in garden pea (Pisum sativum var. hortense L.). Progressive Agriculture, 11:434-439.
- Sharma, M.K., Chandel, A. and Kohli, U.K. (2009). Genetic evaluation, correlations and path analysis in garden pea (Pisum sativum var. hortense L.). Annals of Horticulture, 2:33-38.
- Sharma, V.K. and Bora, L. (2013). Studies on genetic variability and heterosis in vegetable pea (Pisum sativum L.) under high hills condition of Uttarakhand, India. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 8:1891-1895.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.