- Abadeh, R.M., Sharifi, S.R. and Aliakbar, I. (2013). Influence of nitrogen and seed biopriming with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield and agronomic characteristics of red lentil. Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences. 3: 117-123.
- Ahmed, M., Zahir, Z.A., Asghar, H.N. and Arshad, M. (2012). The combined application of rhizobial strains and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria improves growth and productivity of mung bean (Vigna radiata L.) under salt- stressed conditions. Annuals Microbiology. 62: 1321-1330.
- Anonymous. (2010). Package of Practices for Vegetables Crops, DEE, Dr. Y.S. Parmar UHF, Nauni, Solan (HP). NHB. (2016-17) National Horticulture Board Data base www.nhb.gov.in
- Bais, H.L., Tiffany, G., Perry, G., Simon and Vivanco, J.M. (2006). The role of root exudates in rhizosphere interactions with plants and other organisms. Plant Biology. 57: 233-266.
- Bansal, R. and Srivastava, J.P. (2012).Antioxidative defence system in pigeon pea root under water loging stress. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum. 34: 515- 522.
- Begum, M.M., Sariah, M., Puteh, A.B., Abidin, Z.M.A., Rahman, M.A. and Siddiqui, Y. (2010). Field performance of bio-primed seeds to suppress Colletotrichum truncatum causing damping-off and seedling stand of soybean. Biological Control. 53: 18-23.
- Callan, N.W., Mathre, D.E. and Miller, J.B. (1990). Biopriming seed treatment for biological control of Pythiu multiomumpre-emergence damping-off in sh2 sweet corn. Plant Diseases. 74: 368-372.
- Callan, N.W., Mathre, D.E., Miller, J.B. and Vavrina CS. (1997). Biological seed treatment: factors involved in efficacy. Horticultural Sciences. 32: 179-183.
- El-Mohamedy, R.S.R., Shafeek, M.R., Shaheen, E.H., Samad, A.E., Fatma, A., Rizk. and Ahmed, A.M. (2015). Integration between seed biopriming and potassium salts treatments to control of root rot disease and improvement growth and yield of green bean plants. Current Science International. 4: 155-163.
- El-Mougy, N.S. and Kader, A.M.M. (2008). Long -term activity of bio priming seed treatment for biological control of faba bean root rot pathogens. Australasian Plant Pathology. 37: 464-471.
- Entesari, M., Sharifzadeh, F., Ahmadzadeh, M. and Farhangfar, M. (2013). Seed biopriming with Trichoderma species and Pseudomonas Flurescent on growth parameters, enzymes activity and nutritional status of soybean. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. 4: 610-619.
- Harman, G.E. (2000). Myths and dogmas of biocontrol: Changes in perceptions derived from research on Trichodermaharzianum T-22. Plant Disease. 84: 377-393.
- Junges, E., Muniz, M.F.B., Bastos, B.O. and Pamela, O. (2016). Biopriming in bean seeds. ActaAgriculturaeScandinavica, Section B- Soil and Plant Science. 66: 207-214.
- Mahmood, A., Turgay, O.C., Farooq, M. and Hayat, R. (2016). Seed biopriming with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: a review. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 92: 1-13.
- Mathew, K.A. and Gupta, S.K. (1996). Studies on bed blight of French bean caused by Rhizoctonia solani and its management. Indian Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology. 26: 171-177.
- Mathew, K.A., Gupta, S.K. and Shyam, K.R. (1998). New strategies in fungicidal management in Angular leaf spot (Phaeoisariopsis griseola) of French bean. Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology. 28: 123-133.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1967). Statistical Methods for Agricultural workers. Indian council of agricultural research, New Delhi. pp 381.
- Rowse, H.R. (1996). Drum priming - a nonosmotic method of priming seeds. Seed Science and Technology. 24: 281-294.
- Saharan, B.S. and Nehra, V. (2011). Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria : A critical review. Life Sciences and Medicine Research. 54: 1-30.
- Sahni, S., Sarma, B.K., Singh, D.P., Singh, H.B. and Singh, K.P. (2008). Vermicompost enhances performance of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria in Cicerarietinum rhizosphere against Sclerotiumrolfsii. Crop Protection. 27: 369-376.
- Singh, P.S. (2001). Broadening the genetic base of common bean cultivars. Crop Science. 41: 1659-1675.
- Singh, V., Upadhyay, R.S., Sarma, B.K. and Singh, H.B. (2016). Seed bio-priming with Trichoderma asperellum effectively modulate plant growth promotion in pea. International Journal of Agriculture and Environment Biotechnology. 9: 361-365.
- Srinivasan, K., Jain, S.K., Saxena, S., Radhamani, J. and Uprety, R. (2009). Seed priming and fortification. Seed Research Journal. 37: 1-2.
- Taylor, A.G. and Harman, G.E. (1990). Concept and technologies of selected seed treatments. Annual Reviews of Phytopathology. 28: 321-339.
- Valverde, A., Burgos, A., Fiscella, T., Rivas, R. and Igual, J.M. (2006). Differential effects of coinoculations with Pseudomonas jessenii PS06 (a phosphate–solubilizing bacterium) and Mesorhizobium ciceri C–2/2 strains on the growth and seed yield of chickpea under green house and field conditions. Plant and Soil. 287: 43-50.
- Yadav, S.K., Dave, A., Sarkar, A., Singh, H.B. and Sarma, B.K. (2013). Co-inoculated biopriming with Trichoderma, Pseudomonas and Rhizobium improves crop growth in Cicer arietinum and Phaseolus vulgaris. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology. 6: 255-259.
- Yadegari, M. and Rahmani, H.A. (2010). Evaluation of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) seeds inoculation with Rhizobium phaseoli and plant growth promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield and yield components. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 5: 792-799.
Submitted Date : 20-03-2019
Accepted Date : 24-05-2019