- Amira M. Hagazi and Amal, Ei-Shraiy, M. (2007). Impact of salicylic and paclobutrazol exogenous application on the growth, yield and nodule formation of common bean. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 1: 834-840.
- Basaria Begam, J. (2001). Seed hardening cum pelleting studies in blackgram cv. CO 5. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
- Fuglie, L.J. (2001). The Miracle Tree: Moringa oleifera: Natural Nutrition for the Tropics. The multiple Attributes of Moringa. 172.
- Fuglie, L.J. (2000). New uses of moringa studied in Nicaragua. ECHO Development Notes # 68. June, 2000.
- Jegathambal, R. (1996). Pre-sowing seed treatment to augment productivity to sorghum cv. CO 26 under rainfed agriculture. Ph.D. Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore.
- Mvumi Culver, Tagwira Fanuel and Chiteka Albert Zvenhamo. (2012). Effect of Moringa oleifera leaf aqueous extract on growth and yield of rape and cabbage. African Journal of Biotechnology. 11(73): 13796-13800.
- Parwar, H.K. and Kadam, R.M. (1981). Soaking of seed in solutions of different chemicals In relation to uptake of nutrients and protein content in wheat under rainfed conditions. Journal of MAU. 6(1): 75-76.
- Panse, V.G. and P.V. Sukhatme. (1978). Statistical methods for agricultural workers. ICAR Publication, New Delhi.
- Prakash, M., Sathiya Narayanan, G, Sunil Kumar, B. and Kamaraj, A. (2013). Effect of seed hardening and pelleting on seed quality and physiology of rice in aerobic condition. Agric. Sci. Digest. 33(3): 172-177.
- Rady, M. Bhavya Varma, M., C. and Howladar, S.M. (2013). Common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) seedlings overcome NaCl stress as a result of presoaking in Moringa oleifera leaf extract. Scientia Horticulturae. 162: 63-70.
- Rathinavel, K. and Dharmalingam, C. (1999). Seed hardening augment the productivity of cotton cv.LRA 5166 (Gossypium hirsutum L.). Madras Agricultural Journal. 86: 68-72.
- Renugadevi, J., Natarajan, N. and Srimathi, P. (2008). Efficacy of botanicals in improving seeds and seedling quality characteristics of Cluster bean. Legume Res. 31: 164-168.
- Sathiya Narayanan, G., Prakash, M. and Reka, M. (2015). Influence of seed hardening cum foliar treatments on biometric, physiological and yield parameters in black gram under dryland condition. Agric. Sci. Digest. 35(1): 1-6.
- Sathiya Narayanan, G., Prakash, M. and Reka, M. (2016). Influence of seed hardening treatment on growth, gas exchange and yield parameters in black gram under drought condition. Legume Res. 39(2): 248-255.
- Sathiya Narayanan. G., Prakash, M. and Sunilkumar, B. (2013). Quality seed production in mung bean under abiotic stress condition. Lap Lambert Academic Publishing Company, Germany. 43-34.
- Srimathi, P., Kavitha, S. and Renugadevi, J. (2007). Influence of seed hardening and pelleting on seed yield and quality in green gram (Vigna radiata L.) cv. CO 6. Indian J. Agric. Res. 41: 122-126.
- Tiwari, A.K. and Shivhare, A.K. (2016). Pulses in India Retrospect and Prospects. In. Publication of Govt. of India, Ministry of Agri. and Farmers Welfare (DAC and FW), Directorate of Pulses Development, Vindhyachal Bhavan, Bhopal, M.P. Publication No.: DPD/Pub.1/Vol. 2/2016.
- TurnaDoegan and Ahmet Zeybek (2009). Improving the traditional sesame seed planting with seed pelleting. African J. Biotechnol. 8(22): 6120-6126.
- Usha, R.V., Mallaik, B.and Kumar Harish. (1999). Biochemical changes in French bean plant grown under different water stress levels and their effect on population of Tetranychu surticae (Acari; Tetranychidae). J. Acarol. 15: 25-28.
- Vigneshwari, R, Natesan. P. Bharathi A., Vanangamudi K. and Methala C. (2005). Seed hardening and pelleting on physicological and biochemical characteristics of fingermillet (Eleusine coracana). Madras Agric. J. 92(4-6): 334-337.
- Yoshida, S., Forno, D.A. and Cock. J.H. (1971). Laboratory Manual for Physiological studies of rice. IRRI, Philippines. 36-37.
Submitted Date : 7-03-2019
Accepted Date : 10-09-2020