Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Efficacy of Some Biopesticides against Helicoverpa Armigera (Hubner) in Pigeonpea under Natural Condition
First Online 03-12-2019|
- Ajagol, M., Mallapur, C.P., Balikai, R.A. and Manjunath,C.(2014). Evaluation of IPM modules for the management of pod borer complex in hybrid pigeonpea. Journal of Experimental Zoology, India. 17(1): 207-212.
- Balikai, R.A. and Yelshetty, S. (2008). Insect pest scenario of pigeon pea in northern Karnataka. Legume Res. 31: 149-151.
- Chandra, N. and Singh, D.C. (2014). Evaluation of newer insecticides against pod borer complex in pigeonpea, Progressive Agriculture. 14(1): 200-202
- Dandale, H. G., Rao, N. G. V., Tikar, S.N. and Nimhalker, S. A. (2000). Efficacy of Spinosad against cotton bollworms in comparison with some synthetic pyrethroids. Pestology. 24(11): 6-10.
- Deshmukh, S.G., Sureja, B.V., Jethva, D.M. and Chatar, V.P. (2010). Field efficacy of different insecticides against Helicoverpaarmigera (Hubner) infesting chickpea. Legume Research-An International Journal. 33(4): 103-109
- Gowda, D. K., Yelshetty, S. and Patil, B. V. (2003). Spinosad 45 SC: An effective insecticide against pigeon pea pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner). Pestology. 27(11): 21-23.
- Haldar, B., Shrivastava, C.P. and Joshi, N. (2006). Comparative performance of some newer insecticides against the major insect pest of short duration pigeon pea. Pestology. 30(9):32-35
- Mahakalkar, S.S., Nikhade, V.T. and Borkar, S.L. (2009). Efficacy of Spinosad and different biopesticides on larval reduction of H. armigerao on pigeonpea. Crop Research. 38(1/3): 208-211.
- Mahendra, R., Babu, C. S. J., Girish, R. and Basanth, Y.S. (2011).Evaluation of new insecticides against Helicoverpa armigera on pigeonpea crop. Environment and Ecology. 29: (1) 282-283.
- Malik, F., Nagia, D.K., Kumar, S., Saleem, M. Shukla, A. and Saini, M.L. (1993). Laboratory evaluation of Beauveria bassiana (Balsamo) Vuillemin and some insecticides against Helicoverpa armigera (Hunber). Plant Prot. Bull, Faridabad. 45(1): 50–51.
- Mittal, V. and Ujagir, R. (2005). Evaluation of naturalyte spinosad against pod borer complex in early pigeon pea. Indian J. Plant Prot. 33(2): 211-215.
- Nahar, P., Yadav, P., Kulye, M., Hadapad, A., Hassani, M., Tuor, U., Keller, S., Chandele, A.G., Thomas, B. and Deshpande, M.V. (2004). Evaluation of indigenous fungal isolates, Metarhizium anisopliae M34412, Beauveriabassiana B3301 and Nomuraea rileyi N812 for the control of Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) in pigeonpea field. Journal of Biological Control. 18(1): 1-7.
- Narasimhamurthy, M.M. and Keval, R. (2012). Field evaluation of certain insecticides on pod fly (Melanagromyza obtusa Malloch) in long duration pigeonpea. J. Food Legumes. 25(3): 250-251.
- Pandey, S.A.and Das, S.B. (2016).Evaluation of biopesticides against gram pod borer Helicoverpa armigera (HUB.) on pigeonpea.Legume Research. 39(3): 479-481.
- Raghuraman, M., Ajanta, B. and Gupta, G. P. (2008). Management of Helicoverpa armigera in chickpea with botanical formulations. Indian J. Ent. 70(2): 118-122.
- Revathi, N., Ravikumar, G., Kalaiselvi, M., Gomathi, D. and Uma, C. (2011). Pathogenicity of three entomopathogenic fungi against Helicoverpa armigera. J. Plant Pathol. Microbiol. 2: 4.
- Sadawarte, A.K. and Sarode, S. Y. (1997). Efficacy of neem seed extract, cow-dung, cow-urine alone and in combination, against the pod borer complex of pigeonpea. International Chickpea and Pigeonpea Newsletter. 4: 36-37.
- Sarode, S. V., Deotale, R. O.and Patil, P. P. (1995). Performance of HaNPV combined with NSKE against; the pod borer on chickpea. International Chickpea and Pigeonpea Newsletter. 2: 35-36.
- Shinde, Y.A., Veda, O.P. and Patel, B.R. (2013). Efficacy of microbials against chickpea pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner). Current Biotica. 7(3): 222-227.
- Srinivasan, T. and Durairaj, C. (2007). Newer insecticides against pod borercomplex of pigeonpea with special reference to Helicoverpa armigera and Melanagromyza obtusa. Indian J.Pl. Prot. 35 (1):47-49.
- Srivastava, S. K., Sivaramane, N. and Mathur, V. C. (2010). Diagnosis of Pulses Performance of India. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 23: 137-148.
- Tabo, R., Ezueh, M. I., Ajayi, O., Asiegbu, J. E. and Singh. L. (1995). Pigeonpea production and utilization in Nigeria. International Chickpea and Pigeonpea Newsletter. 2: 47-49.
- Taggar, G.K. and Singh, R. (2015). Efficacy of some Biopesticides against pod borer in Pigeonpea, Agricultural Research Journal. 52(2): 200-20.
- Tamboli, N. D. and Lolage, G. R. (2008). Bio-efficacy of newer insecticides against pod borer, H. armigera on pigeon pea. Pestology. 32(10): 29-31.
- Yadav, G. S. and Dahiya, B. (2004). Evaluation of new insecticides/ chemicals against pod borer and pod fly on pigeonpea. Annals of Biology. 20(1): 55–60.
- Yogesh and Kumar R. (2014). Evaluation of certain insecticides and bio-pesticides against Helicoverpa armigera in pigeonpea. International Journal of Advanced Biological Research. 4(1): 80-82.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.